What did you do to your Supra today?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
No sir. oEM for LYFE. Until I find a filter that helps enough to justify a swap. I'm open to it, though.
Fair enough.

*Almost all of us did.
lol

It makes all swooshy noises louder. Justified it for me. But I understand where you're coming from.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
It makes all swooshy noises louder. Justified it for me.
Me too! Which intake setup do you have again? I have the EVO 2300, and it sounds beautiful.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Fair enough.

*Almost all of us did.
lol

It makes all swooshy noises louder. Justified it for me. But I understand where you're coming from.
You running the same filter as me? I cant tell a noise difference. I need that resonator delete plug thingy next.

Edit - never mind, saw your post.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
You running the same filter as me? I cant tell a noise difference. I need that resonator delete plug thingy next.

Resonator delete didn’t do anything sound wise for me. For reference I have the BMC filter and FTP intake pipe. However, as cheap as they are might as well try.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Fair enough.

*Almost all of us did.
lol

I do miss the sounds, unfortunately my car has to be as competitive as possible right now. Next year I will be looking at doing things more for fun. Can't wait.

I deleted my resonator. No change in sound for me. I am on a stock air filter, if that makes a difference.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Resonator delete didn’t do anything sound wise for me. For reference I have the BMC filter and FTP intake pipe. However, as cheap as they are might as well try.
I do miss the sounds, unfortunately my car has to be as competitive as possible right now. Next year I will be looking at doing things more for fun. Can't wait.

I deleted my resonator. No change in sound for me. I am on a stock air filter, if that makes a difference.
Good to know. I'll probably just pass on buying one then. No point to buy if it does nothing.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Me too ☝ I like to change my air filters (cabin and engine) on our cars annually, outta habit. How often are you changing yours and any online site you recommend to buy just the filter?