What did you do to your Supra today?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Big turbo Genesis 3.8 owner checking in. Never selling this car. It's what I drive when my Supra is down for mods, since I do my own wrenching. And since this is a Supra thread, the most refent thing I did was take it to a meet, so I got 'er cleaned up on a crisp Texas day.
PXL_20231219_222224653.jpg

@khousekeyz @Sereph102889

PXL_20221112_211531433.jpg

1000009839.jpg
PXL_20220130_095409862.jpg
I love this. I wanted that turbo kit so much!

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
Went to test drive a couple Supras that I had *hoped* to call mine and no luck 🙃 is this common? Both dealerships said I had to pretty much be signing paperwork to test drive the cars which feels a bit backwards..
I went to 7 stealerships before I finallly found mine.

Literally argued back and fourth with the sales rep till the main manager came out and was "Hey you want his car?" Guy was super nice. Just be patient.

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GenCoupe2.0T, Impreza 2.5i, Ninja250r
I went to 7 stealerships before I finallly found mine.

Literally argued back and fourth with the sales rep till the main manager came out and was "Hey you want his car?" Guy was super nice. Just be patient.
Since I was able to test drive one my urgency is gone. I just wanted to ensure I really liked the way the car drove before I kept stalking sites for em 😇

I don't know if dealerships read the new reports about Supras selling less or what, but they've been calling nonstop trying to negotiate a price. What a wonderful position to be in haha

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Since I was able to test drive one my urgency is gone. I just wanted to ensure I really liked the way the car drove before I kept stalking sites for em 😇

I don't know if dealerships read the new reports about Supras selling less or what, but they've been calling nonstop trying to negotiate a price. What a wonderful position to be in haha
How'd you like it?

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Sold my HKS Hi Power not to long ago for Titan Motorsports titanium exhaust. Super light weight and the sound is 👌🏽

Habu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Absolute Zero
Sent the DME out a week ago. Got an update today that it was delayed due to weather(Finn storm). So now it’s few day delayed. Kinda sucks not being able to drive the car. In the meantime, I shall play some Crazy Frog.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Just installed Megan Traction bars. Will hopefully test them tomorrow.

1705028753585.png

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How'd you like it?
It was really fun to drive. You can definitely feel the hp and torque in such a small car. I'm so used to driving such a heavily modified car though that and the Supra didn't feel as "OMG THIS IS CRAZY" as I expected. Reading about the car even just a little, I know that a dp, exhaust, and tune changes that tremendously though.

I've never owned a 2 seater personally (just used to borrow my brother's 370z on occasion) so I'm really only iffy on that.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
It was really fun to drive. You can definitely feel the hp and torque in such a small car. I'm so used to driving such a heavily modified car though that and the Supra didn't feel as "OMG THIS IS CRAZY" as I expected. Reading about the car even just a little, I know that a dp, exhaust, and tune changes that tremendously though.

I've never owned a 2 seater personally (just used to borrow my brother's 370z on occasion) so I'm really only iffy on that.
You don't even need exhaust for power gains. Just downpipe and a tune.

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You don't even need exhaust for power gains. Just downpipe and a tune.
👀 the stock exhaust did sound really good compared to most. Someone here is gonna have to let me test drive to get the *full experience*

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium

What power were you making on your genesis?

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What power were you making on your genesis?
If I remember correctly because I can't find my dyno sheet, it's making about 330whp @10psi on a mustang dyno. I was considering upgrading the oil cooler and a couple other pieces to up the boost but decided that I want a new project.