Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up Carbon Wing and Mirror Caps for my LE :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG-2328.jpg
IMG-2331.JPG
How is the quality of it, did you have to do anything to it? i watched a video about it on YT and they said the quality was not that great and it came with imperfections :/

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
How is the quality of it, did you have to do anything to it? i watched a video about it on YT and they said the quality was not that great and it came with imperfections :/
I have the Rexpeed trunk lip and it had zero imperfections that I was actually shocked at how nice it was.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I too have no issue on my Rexpeed CF lip. It was cleaner than the Mine's and Ings+ I bought years ago for another car I had at the time which costed considerably more.

If I was to be super picky, there are some mild ripples at the top surface where it follows the radius of the trunk that can be detected at certain lighting conditions. I think this is just a characteristic of the CF/resin due to the shape as I've seen this on other CF parts made by other CF shops.

At this price point, I was very surprised how well it was made and fitment is top notch. I bought directly from Rexpeed in Taiwan. From order to delivery in the USA, it was about 2 weeks.

GarGaMeL05

First Name
Nam N.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition

Don't believe everything you watch man. These are mass produce items and there will be batches with some flaws. Mine is perfect. Fitment is awesome and a breeze to installed.

Rise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok i'll give it a chance, i wasn't expecting perfection given the price but that video really made me wanna stay away form it. I ordered the CF mirrors and one came scratched so it made me even more suspicious i guess, but they gave me a shipping label to ship them back and sent me a new pair right away.

GarGaMeL05

First Name
Nam N.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition
Ok i'll give it a chance, i wasn't expecting perfection given the price but that video really made me wanna stay away form it. I ordered the CF mirrors and one came scratched so it made me even more suspicious i guess, but they gave me a shipping label to ship them back and sent me a new pair right away.
Don't know where you ordered it from but most vendors are easy to deal with if the products arrived to you with flaws. So to me, it's a win-win situation :thumbsup:

Rise

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got it form speed industry and they replied right away and made it right. Told me they would ship me a new pair and get in contact with the manufacturer