What did you do to your Supra today?

Szokdogg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Jeep Trackhawk
Looks great, front tire size left stock? And issues with 305s in the back on stock wheels? Looking at 4s for the near future
Unfortunately all kinds of issues. Car is basically undrivable now with the 305 MT ET S/S in the back. Ended up not rubbing without a spacer but above 70mph and under any kind of hard acceleration the back end feels like its floating in water. Completely swaying side to side. Getting the stock rubbers put back on today and going to try and sell the 305's for a loss with like 15 miles on them tops. :( I wish I would have went with 285 888r's like many people. I'm sure the MT's are great just not with the stock width rim.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Unfortunately all kinds of issues. Car is basically undrivable now with the 305 MT ET S/S in the back. Ended up not rubbing without a spacer but above 70mph and under any kind of hard acceleration the back end feels like its floating in water. Completely swaying side to side. Getting the stock rubbers put back on today and going to try and sell the 305's for a loss with like 15 miles on them tops. :( I wish I would have went with 285 888r's like many people. I'm sure the MT's are great just not with the stock width rim.
I actually had 305 MT's that lasted for 48hrs. They were dangerous to drive. Replaced with the NT05R's and all is good. 10.5 wide wheel at the back

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
What pressure were you running in the 305s ?

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Even the 285 r888rs feel strange above 120 mph.

Szokdogg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I actually had 305 MT's that lasted for 48hrs. They were dangerous to drive. Replaced with the NT05R's and all is good. 10.5 wide wheel at the back
You think they would work on the stock rims? They are 10" I believe..

Szokdogg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Even the 285 r888rs feel strange above 120 mph.
I heard this was common with all DR type tires. But these felt like.... I wouldn't dare pass someone on a 2 lane road. Like I was going to lose the back end at any moment. Especially WOT running on e85+meth when the torque came on.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
You think they would work on the stock rims? They are 10" I believe..
Buddy of mine has 305/30 R888R's on stock wheels and they handle good.

NT05R's have stiffer sidewalls but less traction, better street tire.

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
I just installed the Eventuri Intake:

So can you even hear any of these intakes that come with the boxes?
I may be one of those fools who buys everything to try and see the differences. I bought the MST first and now the Eventuri from the video.

The Eventuri sounds just like the stock airbox, maybe even less. The MST is very loud if you open the cap, like the sound of air coming out through the vents, like the AC sound, but just in acceleration, and sounds more if you are not in sport mode, since the exhaust is way louder.

Went with the Eventuri because of the reported gains and the looks. It's very high quality. I have the MST to spare, maybe I'll record a video with the MST to compare.

GarGaMeL05

First Name
Nam N.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91 CF Edition
I may be one of those fools who buys everything to try and see the differences. I bought the MST first and now the Eventuri from the video.

The Eventuri sounds just like the stock airbox, maybe even less. The MST is very loud if you open the cap, like the sound of air coming out through the vents, like the AC sound, but just in acceleration, and sounds more if you are not in sport mode, since the exhaust is way louder.

Went with the Eventuri because of the reported gains and the looks. It's very high quality. I have the MST to spare, maybe I'll record a video with the MST to compare.
If you decide to sell the MST. Please LMK. Thanks