What is the best floor mat to use?

Richard Truman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Preamum
I got Weathertech mats, simply because there are a few places that make emblems for them. Made in USA is nice too. Probably better mats out there, but very happy with how mine look.

IMG_8461.jpeg

IMG_8460.jpeg
I agree they fit perfect Look the best and work better
Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91-MT
A friend has Tuxmat and they seem nice. I have Weathertech in the truck mostly because they catch crud very effectively, but after a few winters they don't look very nice.

In the Supra I've got OEM BMW Z4 mats up front. It's not a daily driver and I avoid driving in the rain, so the perfect fitment and OEM look they provide is what I like. I'd love to have a Supra overlay for the Z4 logo on the mats, but oh well.

I got the Weathertech liner for the trunk and it fits very well.

oreobbq

First Name
oreo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91 Refraction Blue
Three dimensional Maximus Spiderus ftw.

Tuxmat looks like a batman suit with fake abs 😂

Allenyao09

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Toyota GR Supra 3.0 MT
Tuxmat floor mat and WeatherTech trunk liner. The tuxmat is a little bit thicker on the side than I would like, but it feels pretty good overall.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Hi all, can anyone with a Manual Trans Supra post photos of their aftermarket floor mats please and/or share experience/advice.

I'm looking to start dailing my Supra potentially so what I am looking for is Maximum coverage and protection for water/sand/dirt i.e. Tray type mats and side coverage as well on the center console/tunnel and deep down the pedals.

Thanks!
Sponsored