What is the best floor mat to use?

Nideckerwrecker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 premium gr supra
Looking for opinions on best floor mat to use to protect my interior. Just got the car and want the best right away
Sponsored

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Best is subjective, but I like my Maxpider mats. I switched to them after reading about them here. I liked them so much that I also bought a set for my other car to replace the Weather Tech mats. That's now Maxpider 2 - Weather Tech 0.

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I had maxpider, I now have TUXMATs, 10/10 recommend for the full coverage. Dont have pics on my phone of supra

sabrownfl

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll put in a third vote for Tuxmat. Love mine, and their customer service is fantastic should you need it. UPS destroyed my box and lost the clips that you can use to anchor the mats. All it took was and email with pictures of the box and they shipped me a full set.

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
These are all good mats. However, I wish they had some that looked more OEM. I think most of the mats look like those portable baby changing pads lol.
Screenshot_20231224_173244_Samsung Internet.jpg
Seeking objective opinions- do my mats conjure thoughts of baby changing pads? Please be honest! That thought never occurred to me, but I canā€™t unsee the image now. The confidence bubble of aesthetic taste Iā€™ve been existing inside of has been violently shattered and I find myself questioning everything.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I had the WeatherTech Mats at first but felt they were too hard (tray) without any luxury to them. However their trunk liner is perfect.

I then switched to the 3D Spider Mats and like much them better. They provide all the necessary protection and have more of a carpeted like base material and some softness to them without feeling industrial.

IMG_8571.jpeg

IMG_8577.jpeg

If you want complete coverage... the TuxMat seem to cover just about everything but are just a bit too much appearance wise for me personally.

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I had maxpider for three years. I wish I had tuxmat the whole time, only for the full coverage. Maxpider was good for not wearing the carpet out, but still got extremely dirty under and around it. With that said, Id recommend maxpider over any weathertech style mat

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
If you want the best looking mats (as opposed to the best "protection") I really like coco mats, can customize the color as well.

https://www.cocomats.com/

I don't really have folks with massively muddy / dirty feet in my car so can't justify the all weather off-road looking ones, prefer something a bit more classy.

IMG_1086(1).png
IMG_1087(1).png

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Seeking objective opinions- do my mats conjure thoughts of baby changing pads? Please be honest! That thought never occurred to me, but I canā€™t unsee the image now. The confidence bubble of aesthetic taste Iā€™ve been existing inside of has been violently shattered and I find myself questioning everything.
I think the Weathertech mats look the least like baby changing pads, haha. I like being able insert a Supra emblem, to add that OEM feel to it, without having the brand of the mat plastered all over.šŸ‘šŸ»

jonezj

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0
OEM z4 rubber mats from bmw. Period.
Sponsored