carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I had a Honda back in 2010 that I did a automatic to manual conversion on which got me into the jdm scene. Rebuilt the engine and tranny a few times, so when it was down I'd drive my dad's 86' BMW 325. Even after redoing the entire suspension on that car the 325 handled better and had somewhat better technology for its time.

After picking up the E92 and getting Bimmergeeks ProTool so I could perform my own maintenance, I figured if I added another beamer to the stable I could get more use out of it. This led me to start looking at various M2, M3, and M4's for about 1.5 - 2 years, but I couldn't find the right color, spec, mileage, or price.

Once I saw Toyota release the picture of the clutch pedal for the Supra I decided to wait and see if they'd actually release them. Glad I waited, but it was also cheaper than the M cars and probably lower maintenance costs than a Cayman.
Night instincts, hope it's everything you needed and more!
Sponsored

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I swore that if they ever released it with a stick I would be first in line. The window for a dedicated internal combustion sports car from one of the mainstream manufactures is rapidly closing. I have had a G35 and 370Z and I have to say Nissans are kind of built to the lowest common denominator. Fun sure but missing something in the sum of their parts. A 911 is the ideal but I am not sure you get double the car for double the price even if I could have swung it.
Good reason as any! Thanks for sharing your story!

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Hello all, thank you all for sharing your stories, I always loved Supra it's my dream car. I wanted MK4 but couldn't afford the prices of them, so I ended up getting 2023 premium 3.0, and I'm in love with it!!
ooooo a premium 3.0, not bad at all! SO glad to hear you've got a car you love.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.