DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
RenderedImage.jpeg

Here's my stock 2023 wheels sitting on RT660 295/35/19 rear and 265/35/19 front with 15 mm rear and 13 mm front spacers on Eibach Z4 (0.8) lowering springs.

also here is another thread with a discussion as it pertains to tire sizes for stock wheel and more photos. Ideal wheel for tire sizes I have would be slightly larger but with that said it still felt good on the track this past Saturday and didn't have the unsettled feeling that some people talk about with even wider tires.im sure it would feel even better with wider aftermarket wheels

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/perfect-tires-for-oem-wheels.20481/post-341582
Sponsored

DermDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2023 Toyota Supra
Driving on Falken Rt660 with 305s in the back. Can't say much about road noise because my car is loud. Pretty useless when the Temps drop and they are ok in the rain as long as you are not being a dumb ass.

Best review would be how they handle.on the track which I have yet to do. For street tires I like them.
The rt660s handle beautifully on the track! Agree with you regarding the rain... I drive like a granny in the rain so they've always been fine for me

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
I'm running the Continentals Extremecontact Force. Great grip and lifespan being more endurance oriented but they do need to be warmed up a bit to really get all the grip out of them. I have run the Sports on my previous car and loved them. Definitely a great option if you plan on driving on the street most of the time and perform very good when raining too.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
With 510/500, any of my super 200 track tires are useless on the street in 1-3 when not hot.

I almost pulled a Mustang owner move towards the end of last year where I went out to do a drive test after aligning the car. I had brand new Nankang CR-S on the car, like brand brand new, not scrubbed at all, plus cold. What did my dumbass do 5 minutes down the road? Went WOT in 4th and the whole rear stepped out and I almost ended up crashing into a Honda dealership. It was embarrassing mainly because I know better. Ooops.

On track once the tires warm up, it hooks up really well when powering out of corners.

If you are looking for good street tires, look for tires that don't need a bunch of heat in them before they turn on.
I typically drive for 15 minutes to warm up the tires before I go WOT.. If I want to accelerate the process, high gear, long pull from lowish rpm and then heavy on the brakes. No problems so far. IIRC A052 heat up quickly. What do you recommend?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Conti All Season on OEM wheels and Conti Summer on Apex 19's
Sponsored