Where do you go for Custom Steering Wheels?

FromSTIto2023Supra

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium Supra
Looking around and there is a site called jdmuscle with a crazy low price compared to other sites.

Has anyone ever bought from jdmuscle? I am looking at a customized steering wheel for 700 dollars. The same wheel at a few other sites for 1k+
Sponsored

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
LP Performance Co on Instagram. They've made the wheels for all of my cars. Excellent service, pricing, and customization. Just send them a DM to get started.

I have no affiliation with this company. I'm just happy with the product.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Did you get to pick the style?
He by coincidence had the exact spec wheel i wanted in stock when i got this one but yeah hit him up he can customize it for you many different ways… i recommend getting the airbag cover as well with the wheel and some aftermarket paddle shifters

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I know i already responded to your dm but as a PSA to everyone… not all custom wheels are made the same… almost no companies are still using Oem cores to cut cost, which is a huge liability and safety issue, the few that do, Aza wheels for instant, are closer to the 2k, sometimes more range. I can confidently say I’m the least expensive vendor making wheels with Oem cores, and absolutely no one has the customization I have. Ive done some absolutely wild builds for this group but the cool stuff is when we do custom grips, or delete the grooves in the back of the wheels delete the thumb grips etc. I personally love designing the wheels and seeing them executed so it’s more of a passion project then a smart business one as profits with Oem cores are minimal but worth it!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I know i already responded to your dm but as a PSA to everyone… not all custom wheels are made the same… almost no companies are still using Oem cores to cut cost, which is a huge liability and safety issue, the few that do, Aza wheels for instant, are closer to the 2k, sometimes more range. I can confidently say I’m the least expensive vendor making wheels with Oem cores, and absolutely no one has the customization I have. Ive done some absolutely wild builds for this group but the cool stuff is when we do custom grips, or delete the grooves in the back of the wheels delete the thumb grips etc. I personally love designing the wheels and seeing them executed so it’s more of a passion project then a smart business one as profits with Oem cores are minimal but worth it!
Yeah, Philip is the man. His wheels are A+, which is why I have one.

CrushCityAstros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Do you have a site of some sort to customize and can the wheels come round like the stock ones without the flat bottom pictured above?

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
His website is berktuning.com. I just ordered one from him yesterday. I looked at the 90 or so pics on the site and then contacted him via msg with an idea of what I wanted. He msg’d me back and via texting back and forth, he answered all my questions. Ended up purchasing one he actually had in stock as it was exactly what I want. Really great ordering process. He communicates with you timely and makes sure you know what colors, shape, material, verify manual or auto(for paddles), etc. he video’d the wheel for me so I could get better view of the actual wheel and sent high res pics also. Really does make the extra effort, which is so rare nowadays.

ashari

First Name
Adithya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 3.0 Premium, C43 AMG, Range Rover Velar
Looking around and there is a site called jdmuscle with a crazy low price compared to other sites.

Has anyone ever bought from jdmuscle? I am looking at a customized steering wheel for 700 dollars. The same wheel at a few other sites for 1k+
kocf.com has amazing quality stuff and his steering wheels are arguably some of the cheapest priced ones I’ve seen with full customizability. He’s a very well known and trusted source for other car communities, and is trying to get into the Supra scene. I can get you a 10% discount code if needed.
Sponsored