Who has a 2022 3.0 Premium with red interior?

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
Hey guys just trying to get a head count here. I've got mine on the way shortly and just wanted to get an idea of how common or uncommon we are with this interior color.
Sponsored

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
It fell into my lap but I have one also!

Absolute Zero w/ Red Interior | 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium.
Fully Loaded Package with everything + Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, PPF, door edge guards, and tint.... etc.

I was so confused afterward about why there werenā€™t similar styles around. Im not sure if it's a rare or "limited edition" but the dealership said "someone had it built" and has 48 hours to pick it up or it's free game for anyone to purchase. (idk if thats true or not) But I scooped it up once It shipped from the manufacturer to the dealership. But couldn't find anyone else with similar trim, color, red interior, and CF.

Got mine in September of 2021, 48 hours after it arrived. Was it built or is it just harder to find a 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero w/ Red Interior ?

IMG_7141 2.jpeg

IMG_7142.jpeg

IMG_7143 3.jpeg

6BBCBCD4-1293-43FA-8982-8A4493885BCB 2.JPG

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
It fell into my lap but I have one also!

Absolute Zero w/ Red Interior | 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium.
Fully Loaded Package with everything + Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, PPF, door edge guards, and tint.... etc.

I was so confused afterward about why there werenā€™t similar styles around. Im not sure if it's a rare or "limited edition" but the dealership said "someone had it built" and has 48 hours to pick it up or it's free game for anyone to purchase. (idk if thats true or not) But I scooped it up once It shipped from the manufacturer to the dealership. But couldn't find anyone else with similar trim, color, red interior, and CF.

Got mine in September of 2021, 48 hours after it arrived. Was it built or is it just harder to find a 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero w/ Red Interior ?

IMG_7141 2.jpeg

IMG_7142.jpeg

IMG_7143 3.jpeg

6BBCBCD4-1293-43FA-8982-8A4493885BCB 2.JPG
Red interior was just harder to find. Nothing was built. Carbon mirrors are added at port or dealer.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Man I WISH - I got bloody alcantara, hate it, prefer full leather. One day if I have some spare money and find the right shop I want the seats re-trimmed. I saw someone on the forum have them done in a light tan and they're just stunning, the red ones are fabulous as well. Anyone got a Yellow Supra with red seats? Wonder if it looks odd or not, I suppose it matches the calipers šŸ˜ƒ

YouGotSam

First Name
YouGotSam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Red interior was just harder to find. Nothing was built. Carbon mirrors are added at port or dealer.
Thanks! I was questioning it at the dealership. But 2 years later and I still love having the car here in the US. But if profits make scenes id sell. I keep getting those lowball offers of $45k. Not worth it IMO. Its almost paid off anyways.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Man I WISH - I got bloody alcantara, hate it, prefer full leather. One day if I have some spare money and find the right shop I want the seats re-trimmed. I saw someone on the forum have them done in a light tan and they're just stunning, the red ones are fabulous as well. Anyone got a Yellow Supra with red seats? Wonder if it looks odd or not, I suppose it matches the calipers šŸ˜ƒ
Iā€™m pretty sure you can find someone local to swap seat with you.

I have leather seats, but I prefer the alcantara.
Sponsored