Work wheels 2 piece disk question

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Anyone have any experience with Work T5R-2P or T7R-2P and that the disk type that you can use on our cars? I've contacted Work USA, JPN, a dealer in the UK, and one in Canada; All but one are saying that the "A" Disk won't clear the front brakes - but the one that does is saying that they have done it & it will clear, and I've also seen miniipixels A90 on Insta & it looks like they're running the A disk but I can't be sure (I did try reaching out, but no response yet).

I know this ones of a bit a long shot, but when some distributors say yes and some say no, you gotta find some folks who have these on their cars... Anyone have an experience here? Thanks!
Sponsored

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
With my Work CR3P they are R disk front, A rear. Recommends set up for OEM brakes.
862ED9CD-47A1-4E53-A02D-4589ADD70F9D.jpeg

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yeah I do a lot of Work Wheels, haven't gone beyond what Works USA recommends since it'll be on the client if it doesn't fit..

-Josh

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Anyone have any experience with Work T5R-2P or T7R-2P and that the disk type that you can use on our cars? I've contacted Work USA, JPN, a dealer in the UK, and one in Canada; All but one are saying that the "A" Disk won't clear the front brakes - but the one that does is saying that they have done it & it will clear, and I've also seen miniipixels A90 on Insta & it looks like they're running the A disk but I can't be sure (I did try reaching out, but no response yet).

I know this ones of a bit a long shot, but when some distributors say yes and some say no, you gotta find some folks who have these on their cars... Anyone have an experience here? Thanks!
Your going to be waiting a long time for Work Wheels. I ordered mine last October, and they still haven't arrived. I got fed up of waiting, and ordered something different. I plan on selling my Works when they arrive, and keep my Kansei Knp's on the Supra.

OP
OP
Denton

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Your going to be waiting a long time for Work Wheels. I ordered mine last October, and they still haven't arrived. I got fed up of waiting, and ordered something different. I plan on selling my Works when they arrive, and keep my Kansei Knp's on the Supra.
We're already in summer so I can wait another 9 months or something anyway.

SooopraSD

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2005 Titan, 1993 Civic, 2003 CBR600RR
Yup. Mike took 9 months.
Sponsored