Work Wheels Japan (Custom Fitment for You)

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
17739-jpg.jpg

Hey Guys,
Work Wheels have been very popular with our clients for the A90 Supra.

You can get custom 1 piece, 2 piece, or 3 piece wheels tailored to your specs for the Supra.

Check out their styles below.
https://www.workwheelsusa.com/products/

image-by-item-and-alias?item=Post3357&dirtyAlias=5ffb6ebab3-1_900x.jpg

nc_oc=AQnBAYpRfOT1FpnEwQZP4yxDAvTwkxGepaQjAQDxBnwA22Gu2TgF2Cv7FxdfERZGhrM&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

792411021312_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=NfOhMk_CmpkAX_qXAIB&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

Contact us for pricing and information!
Email: [email protected]
Text: (213) 394- 2886

-Josh

upload_2020-8-1_12-16-26.jpeg
Sponsored

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
Would like to know what specs are available in the Emotion CR Kiwanis that aren't a crazy aggressive fit.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Nothing is readily available for the A90 Supra, everything is made to order or custom order at this point.

-Josh

otbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra
So are the prices wildly increased if we order an offset similar to OEM with the correct hub and bolt pattern, or are they the same price they just make them to order? Thanks!

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
So are the prices wildly increased if we order an offset similar to OEM with the correct hub and bolt pattern, or are they the same price they just make them to order? Thanks!
Pricing is very similar, but some wheels are not available to be made in the Supra bolt pattern which forces people to give the 2 or 3 piece version.. On Work Wheels USA's website you can look at their application guide and see if its possible to be made in the A90 bolt pattern, or contact Works directly. A lot of our customers reach out to Work USA to get the wheel, fitment, and color they want dialed in and then come to us with those details to put in the order.

-Josh

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for Josh and Adam for pricing and patience. Counting down the days for my rims. I did reach out to Work directly and they were great at responding. Just a FYI Work will ask you to do some of your own measuring to dial in fitment the way you want. Take your time and measure and do it twice and ask them questions. The more info you provide the better it will be after waiting 3-4 month as the last thing you want is rims that don't fit on the car.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
+1 for Josh and Adam for pricing and patience. Counting down the days for my rims. I did reach out to Work directly and they were great at responding. Just a FYI Work will ask you to do some of your own measuring to dial in fitment the way you want. Take your time and measure and do it twice and ask them questions. The more info you provide the better it will be after waiting 3-4 month as the last thing you want is rims that don't fit on the car.
Your setup is definitely one of a kind Joe.. Going to be wild!

-Josh

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
When you throwing them on?!

-Josh
getting them ceramic coated first. Dropping off tomorrow with my guy to get them done. Once done then off to the tire shop to see what is available or if I have to order tires.

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
getting them ceramic coated first. Dropping off tomorrow with my guy to get them done. Once done then off to the tire shop to see what is available or if I have to order tires.
Please send me or Adam the pictures of the wheels once they're coated! And of course when they're on the car. Let us know if we can help with tires, Toyo only.

-Josh