• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: 2023 Manual Supra

OP
OP
First Name
herrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
For real? Besides the greedy 18k over, no one has a manual for sale?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
For real? Besides the greedy 18k over, no one has a manual for sale?
17,999 over for mine! nah jk, I think anyone who is selling rn is selling to flip so they want to make a nice profit and all the other owners like myself are so in love with the cars we have no desire to sell them.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
If you’re hoping that you’re gunna find one for msrp on here I highly HIGHLY doubt it

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
What a waste of a beautiful car being damaged. Even with all the factory wrappings intact, car is useless. Nobody in the world will buy that….. you might as well sell it back to Toyota.

Bobbiele

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Why in the world would you paid cash for a damaged car? I would of refused it. Now, your stuck with it.
I thought about that too. But these are so limited. Minor and Toyota will take care of it at owners choice.

If I refused, nearly impossible to find better.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Minor and Toyota will take care of it at owners choice.
So, this EXACT SAME DAMAGE happened to my 2021 on its way to the US, and after learning about it and being told what my options were, I just told them to have Toyota fix it themselves. I said I'd rather wait longer for them to make it right, before they ever bother to ship it to my dealer, so that's what they did. It was sent to their Princeton Indiana factory, where an onsite repair facility painted & installed a new bumper cover. I don't know why you wouldn't trust Toyota to do it right, considering their QC standards and guaranteed use of OE parts and chemicals. The only noticeable evidence of their work was a tiny bit of white dust in the corner crevices from the buffing compound they had used to polish the replacement cover, which wiped right off. I'd say the results were perfect, considering it still looked like this after 13 months and 8,800 miles of use...

FC01.jpg

LFC01.jpg

Bobbiele

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Thanks for sharing. It wouldn'the Toyota. It would be the shop the dealer chooses because it's already dropped off.

Any idea why it happened the same way?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Why in the world would you paid cash for a damaged car? I would of refused it. Now, your stuck with it.
Yeah, NEVER take delivery of something that has damage. It's ten times the trouble to get it fixed after you've accepted possession, than to have it done before. Regardless of what they say, they have a lot less incentive to deal with it afterwards, and that incentive goes down further with every single day that passes after you took possession, and I'm stating this as an 18-year veteran of this exact industry.

Bobbiele

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
So, this EXACT SAME DAMAGE happened to my 2021 on its way to the US, and after learning about it and being told what my options were, I just told them to have Toyota fix it themselves. I said I'd rather wait longer for them to make it right, before they ever bother to ship it to my dealer, so that's what they did. It was sent to their Princeton Indiana factory, where an onsite repair facility painted & installed a new bumper cover. I don't know why you wouldn't trust Toyota to do it right, considering their QC standards and guaranteed use of OE parts and chemicals. The only noticeable evidence of their work was a tiny bit of white dust in the corner crevices from the buffing compound they had used to polish the replacement cover, which wiped right off. I'd say the results were perfect, considering it still looked like this after 13 months and 8,800 miles of use...

FC01.jpg

LFC01.jpg
Looks beautiful. This means it doesn't show up in a car fax? Any pics when damaged before repair?

How do you like the car?

What other things were you looking at. It takes a lot from a buyer to be so patient.
Sponsored