• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB Armytrix Catless DP with Cat Simulator

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
My wife’s gonna hate me for this, but oh well. Only live once, right?! Lol. Looking for a used armytrix catless dp with simulator. If anyone knows or has one for sale or thinking about selling. Lmk please.
3CF1C2B3-537D-4D1B-8EE0-3FF0E27DBF7D.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They should automatically have a defouler built in.
Yeah they do, only ones I’ve heard of that actually work. All the other add on ones are straight bunk according to the threads.

SupraTimo

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Good luck finding a used one,
I was looking for a used one for so long as well and nope, no luck. I ended up buying a new one, it was worth it though. I’m happy with it .
No CEL for sure !

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was looking for a used one for so long as well and nope, no luck. I ended up buying a new one, it was worth it though. I’m happy with it .
No CEL for sure !
Yeah unfortunately, no luck so far. Where’d you pick yours up from? Might have to bite to bullet and just get a new one.

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Kenji/Function Werk also has a catless with defouler built in.
You’re right. I forgot about the KG one. Their website shows they’re all sold out. Is there any reputable shop to order it from?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
No CEL for sure !
Luckily I was able to score a used one on here, but NEW or USED, this is the one to get IMO. Totally worth it!

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
I got my Armytrix new from a90shop. After 3k miles no cel

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Luckily I was able to score a used one on here, but NEW or USED, this is the one to get IMO. Totally worth it!
So I’ve heard. I’m just hoping it’s not overly annoying with my Tomei single exit lol

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got my Armytrix new from a90shop. After 3k miles no cel
Nice, that was my first choice if I couldn’t find a used one. Heard great things from Will and his team there.

Bread1267

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Supra (Sold), 2018 F80 M3 Comp
My wife’s gonna hate me for this, but oh well. Only live once, right?! Lol. Looking for a used armytrix catless dp with simulator. If anyone knows or has one for sale or thinking about selling. Lmk please.
3CF1C2B3-537D-4D1B-8EE0-3FF0E27DBF7D.jpeg
I am selling an army trix catless with about ~5000 miles on it. Catless is the way to go and you wont regret it. PM me if interested!

OP
OP
ikingkhaos

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump, still looking for one.
Sponsored