• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTT/WTS: Burger BTS Billet Intake, Titan Pro V1 Tune Piggyback, H&R Springs, MST Cold Air Intake (never used) Offer/Trade OBO

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey all, I registered to make this post, sorry if it looks scammy, I'm real. Used to chat on Facebook groups till I was banned by Facebook just one too many times.

Anyways, I Sold the Supra. Thought it would be around a lot longer so I bought winter projects.

Burger BMS Billet "Cold Air" intake - loud spool but not much to it.

Titan Protune V1 Piggyback ECU- bought used, works well has all connectors and the bypass plug, Ran 93 pump very well. Never did anything crazy with it, but noticeable gains when street driving IMO -First, $200 takes it. (I paid $250 used)

SOLD Burger Spacers unopened, 2 whole kits with the wheel pin 13 & 15mm unopened. (SOLD)

H&R Springs, box never opened. -pending

SOLD MST CAI - Never installed. (SOLD)

SOLD Custom (Caesar) front strut brace in white with silver SUPRA raised logo - similar to Cusco (few imperfections see pics) - large-item shipping is $50 (SOLD)

OBO/Trade.

Pickup in Northeast PA / NY / NJ area. Willing to meet, or ship.

PM for cell and I will text you pics
Sponsored

Last edited:

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem 3.0 - 2020 Civic SI (Daily)
I am interested in strut bar possibly and intake. Can you PM me your number so I can see pics?
Thanks!
I do live in OH but willing to pay for shipping.

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
How does one get banned from FB??
So, I asked (in a hunting group) "where can I LEGALLY buy a handgun with 30 round capacity"... that was a 30 day temp ban.
A few months later, I called someone a communist snowflake leprechaun (yes) completely joking, and we were friends. Someone reported it and I was banned for "hatespeech" for 45 days.
3 Weeks ago, someone sent me drunk messages, which were HILARIOUS mind you, on messenger. So, I tagged them and posted it on my page. Apparently, even though what you say on messenger is recorded and looked at by facebook bots for marketing usefulness, pasting it on Facebook itself isnt allowed. 60 day ban. F*CK this shit., buh bye. And thats my story.

snatch04

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition
H&R Springs, how much to 98012?

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
How much for the spacers shipped to North Carolina 27030.

Shay

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Does anyone know aloniak?

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
Does anyone know aloniak?
Probably not, I didn't go to many meets or races. If you look up my email in google its pretty easy to find me, as I own and operate a business, and updated my profile on here also so you can see my pretty PRETTY face :)

Last edited:

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
spacers sold to me :)
Sponsored