• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTT/WTS: Burger BTS Billet Intake, Titan Pro V1 Tune Piggyback, H&R Springs, MST Cold Air Intake (never used) Offer/Trade OBO

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem 3.0 - 2020 Civic SI (Daily)
update:
I spoke to OP via text on Friday of last week. We agreed to ship the Intake and turbo heat shield, in a way that the carrier can come to his house and pick it up, since he's so busy. I also bought the strut brace but he would just ship that another day/week when his schedule is open again.

He even sent me a photo of a shipping label from Fedex, that same day on Friday. Well, now it's Monday, I haven't heard from Andrew since, checking tracking on the shipment, it shows it was never picked up/taken to FedEx.

I texted Andrew on Sunday afternoon and again this afternoon.

tomcxb above me got his money refunded for the spacers, so it's not like Andrew is a scammer? Doesn't make sense what's going on. I hate being left in the dark.
Sponsored

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
update:
I spoke to OP via text on Friday of last week. We agreed to ship the Intake and turbo heat shield, in a way that the carrier can come to his house and pick it up, since he's so busy. I also bought the strut brace but he would just ship that another day/week when his schedule is open again.

He even sent me a photo of a shipping label from Fedex, that same day on Friday. Well, now it's Monday, I haven't heard from Andrew since, checking tracking on the shipment, it shows it was never picked up/taken to FedEx.

I texted Andrew on Sunday afternoon and again this afternoon.

tomcxb above me got his money refunded for the spacers, so it's not like Andrew is a scammer? Doesn't make sense what's going on. I hate being left in the dark.
I dunno man, if I were you I would file a paypal claim and get your money back. Even after everything, he had an opportunity to restore some credibility by shipping your stuff and he dropped the ball on that.

Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade .. dudes not a good seller. Sorry you are going through this. If you need any of the text messages of the convos I had with him clearly showing he's shady for your paypal claim, let me know and im happy to send them to you.

Good luck man.

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I dunno man, if I were you I would file a paypal claim and get your money back. Even after everything, he had an opportunity to restore some credibility by shipping your stuff and he dropped the ball on that.

Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade .. dudes not a good seller. Sorry you are going through this. If you need any of the text messages of the convos I had with him clearly showing he's shady for your paypal claim, let me know and im happy to send them to you.

Good luck man.
yeaaaahhh...MEH. I just REALLY wanted those parts. Going to file a claim today. I'll be sure to drag his name across all pages, business reviews, etc. What a loser.

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeaaaahhh...MEH. I just REALLY wanted those parts. Going to file a claim today. I'll be sure to drag his name across all pages, business reviews, etc. What a loser.
Yeah I understand .. Im pretty bummed that I didn't get the spacers as it was a pretty smoking deal. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with re; your paypal claim.

@mods for this board - can this seller be banned so that there isn't a chance that they scam someone else?

Last edited:

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Yeah I understand .. Im pretty bummed that I didn't get the spacers as it was a pretty smoking deal. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with re; your paypal claim.

@mods for this board - can this seller be banned so that there isn't a chance that they scam someone else?
Might wanna share this on some of the supra FB groups if he is indeed a scammer. Sucks to hear, hope you guys get refunded

Lenny0

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Damn I was gonna buy something from him too. Good looks on the posts showing this sellers true colors.

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update:

I reached out to all his business profiles online, on ALT profile pretending to be a customer. Those pages haven't been active in a long time. Still doesn't make sense since he refunded Tom for the spacers.

I sent him $420 but I DID pay using G&S PayPal, so I'm protected. I filed a dispute to have my money refunded. Shouldn't be too much longer. I also reported this thread to admin explaining the situation, not sure if they will lead to him being banned or not, but yeah.

His phone is still on, as all my texts come in as delivered (iOS), so he's just simply ignoring me.

Lenny0

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Update:

I reached out to all his business profiles online, on ALT profile pretending to be a customer. Those pages haven't been active in a long time. Still doesn't make sense since he refunded Tom for the spacers.

I sent him $420 but I DID pay using G&S PayPal, so I'm protected. I filed a dispute to have my money refunded. Shouldn't be too much longer. I also reported this thread to admin explaining the situation, not sure if they will lead to him being banned or not, but yeah.

His phone is still on, as all my texts come in as delivered (iOS), so he's just simply ignoring me.
No wonder why he was blocked on FB so many times.

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update:

That’s so weird that he would claim he refunded everyone but only refunded me :( ... great that you got PayPal protection. ? should have no issues getting your money back
Sponsored