• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTT/WTS: Burger BTS Billet Intake, Titan Pro V1 Tune Piggyback, H&R Springs, MST Cold Air Intake (never used) Offer/Trade OBO

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Alright! sorry for the delay, had a lot more interest in everything than I thought. Heading to FedEx this morning to mail out the spacers, intake etc and strut bar.

Sorry for the 2 day delay, kids school decided to send them home again..

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Has anyone that purchased stuff from OP received their tracking information?

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem 3.0 - 2020 Civic SI (Daily)
Nope, going to give it a few more days.

Hoping he’s just a busy guy. I mean, his information is very public, with business profiles on Likedin, Twitter, Facebook.

wouldn’t think he would want all that out there if he planned to run with our money.

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
Nope, going to give it a few more days.

Hoping he’s just a busy guy. I mean, his information is very public, with business profiles on Likedin, Twitter, Facebook.

wouldn’t think he would want all that out there if he planned to run with our money.

I'm refunding all the orders, cant get time to ship and with the kids home now i have to be their teacher

you all can stop texting me now, at 6 fucking AM no less.

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
so in the interest of protecting people who bought from him.

He texted me last night and said all this stuff shipped out and that he was on his way home from fedex and would send me tracking. He never responded. I messaged him this morning and told him that i would be opening a claim if he didnt send me the tracking.

As he noted above, refunded. Which means hes was lying from the start.. he never shipped the items.

I hate bullshit sellers.

KGI2019

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Prem 3.0 - 2020 Civic SI (Daily)
To be clear, I never texted you at 6AM. I texted you ONCE since buying the intake/brace/etc, I’ve been very patient and I get life happens.

I’ll wait for the product...just keep me posted that’s all.

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
To be clear, I never texted you at 6AM. I texted you ONCE since buying the intake/brace/etc, I’ve been very patient and I get life happens.

I’ll wait for the product...just keep me posted that’s all.
not referring to you

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
so in the interest of protecting people who bought from him.

He texted me last night and said all this stuff shipped out and that he was on his way home from fedex and would send me tracking. He never responded. I messaged him this morning and told him that i would be opening a claim if he didnt send me the tracking.

As he noted above, refunded. Which means hes was lying from the start.. he never shipped the items.

I hate bullshit sellers.
and i hate covid, and having kids home and not able live life and losing clients because of it.

anyways, everyone is getting a refund, im not shiping anyting. fuck this

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I also never texted at 6:00 AM .. I did text at 7:00 AM but that was after multiple texts the day before went unanswered after the OP claimed the stuff was shipped.

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
and i hate covid, and having kids home and not able live life and losing clients because of it.

anyways, everyone is getting a refund, im not shiping anyting. fuck this
You aren't the only one dealing with covid, kids at home and work struggles man. We all are

OP
OP
aloniak

aloniak

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.loniakit.com
Car(s)
I also never texted at 6:00 AM .. I did text at 7:00 AM but that was after multiple texts the day before went unanswered after the OP claimed the stuff was shipped.
[/QUO
You aren't the only one dealing with covid, kids at home and work struggles man. We all are
Yes except what seems to be eluding you is that i run a business. that comes first. i was at fedex to ship and "mistakenly" said "things were shipped".. then i had to go to a client location and got home at about 3am.

not that any of you care, im just a bullshit seller, right. have a good one everyone

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
your response was not mistaken. You very clearly said and I qoute "Hey yes shipped the spacers and other persons intake. Driving home and will send tracking info when home. Was shipped fedex ground. They are saying 5-7 days for all ground"

Those words very clearly state the item was shipped.

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
just to clarify, my issue was not that the items were taking time to ship out. If the OP had said "listen man .. life is crazy right now .. im gonna need extra time to get this stuff shipped out" ... No problem .. I understand life happens and having to wait for the spacers was not gonna be a big deal.

Where I take issue is when I am being lied to. If you didn't ship the items... just say so. It does no one any good to claim something is shipped knowing full well it didn't happen. And as noted above, this wasn't a case of me misunderstanding his words. The text messages he sent clearly articulate the item was shipped.

To the OP, no hard feelings man ... I don't like the way you carry yourself as a seller but I don't wish any ill will towards you. I hope things work out with the fam and the business.
Sponsored

Last edited: