Your subscription to Toyota Supra Connect services for your Toyota Supra ends soon.

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just got this email. The link they provided goes to the German version of the BMW Connected site and my login credentials do not seem to be valid (it’s all in German with no option for English). Can log into supraconnect.com no problem. Way to go, Toyota. Way to check your links.

anyone else navigated this potential mightmare before I call customer service only to find out they have no idea what’s going on? I like my connected services and don’t mind paying for it, just don’t want to burn 10 hours of my time figuring out how to keep my service.
Sponsored

eli151

First Name
Elian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey, i have not yet had this issue ( i just once had a problem, where i couldn't log into the app for over a month), but i'm from germany, so if you send me the screenshots i could translate for you, what the site tries to tell you.

OP
OP
consultadrone

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey, i have not yet had this issue ( i just once had a problem, where i couldn't log into the app for over a month), but i'm from germany, so if you send me the screenshots i could translate for you, what the site tries to tell you.
Appreciate the offer, but the issue isn't a language barrier (my wife actually speaks German). The credentials I have for SupraConnect (BMW Connected Drive) are not recognized and I cannot even log in. There's another thread on the site where someone got the same email, and had the same problem not being able to log in to the German site. Seems that services are still active and there has been no followup by Toyota. So, it may just be a relic from when they initially set up the subscriptions. Who knows.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Got the email as well, also directs to German website that doesn’t accept bmwusa credentials for Supra connect app.

Following thread for updates.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Same and same. No clue how to remedy

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Ignore it. Toyota put out a press release that the services have been extended until 4G networks are not longer available.

Supra Connect Extension

For 2024, all GR Supra 2.0 and 3.0 models equipped with the Safety & Technology package will come with Supra Connect Extended Services1. Additionally, Supra Connect Extended Services have been activated for eligible 2020-23 GR Supra models equipped with connected services hardware.

The Supra Connect telematics services previously came with a four-year trial subscription in models equipped with the Safety & Technology package. Extended Services are anticipated to last as long as technically feasible based on 4G network availability.

Included in Supra Connect Extended Services are emergency calling, online speech processing, real-time traffic information, remote services and wireless Apple CarPlay, among other features.

https://pressroom.toyota.com/powerful-performance-striking-style-the-2024-toyota-gr-supra/
Sponsored