SiriusXM subscription?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
same experience. Blue tooth is horrible, local radio sucks also. But SXM sounds sooooo much better. I haven’t tried using a thumb drive yet. I know there is loss when using BT, but on our touring motorcycle it’s not any where close to as bad as this.
When you decide to try the thumb drive route just download the songs onto the car itself.
Sponsored

ARAKNID

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 prem. Supra Ford F-150 Jeep Gr Cherokee
That deal has been happening for past couple of years.

if you run their trial and let it expire you can usually re-up it again in couple of days. I was on trial for about 2.5 years til they actually banned my radio ID (then I got the Supra lol)
I let it expire for too long I guess. But my problem is they can't find my radio ID using my VIN. They have asked for the make (JBL) and model (Whut?). Does anyone know the model in a '22, 12 speaker system? I have been loading my CDs onto a USB drive to be able to play them. But my wife would really like to have XM.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I let it expire for too long I guess. But my problem is they can't find my radio ID using my VIN. They have asked for the make (JBL) and model (Whut?). Does anyone know the model in a '22, 12 speaker system? I have been loading my CDs onto a USB drive to be able to play them. But my wife would really like to have XM.
Umm... wouldn't make and model be Toyota and Supra?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Umm... wouldn't make and model be Toyota and Supra?
I think it's asking for specific Radio Head Unit model number. Maybe also serial num?

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Maybe this helps?
IMG_20220108_155114.jpg

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
To get the XM radio number, you would just press the "info" button (next to the scrolling wheel) when you're on the XM RADIO selection.

ARAKNID

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 prem. Supra Ford F-150 Jeep Gr Cherokee
Maybe this helps?
IMG_20220108_155114.jpg
IF the screen is from a 2022 12 spkr system, it helps a LOT. How do you get to that screen? It looks like it has been removed from the car. Did it come from a '22? Or (pardon my ignorance) is it a plate on the unit somewhere? At any rate, our make is JBL and the model is NBT EVO HU? Oh, and thank you. I'm pretty sure that isn't that easy to find/get to.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
IF the screen is from a 2022 12 spkr system, it helps a LOT. How do you get to that screen? It looks like it has been removed from the car. Did it come from a '22? Or (pardon my ignorance) is it a plate on the unit somewhere? At any rate, our make is JBL and the model is NBT EVO HU? Oh, and thank you. I'm pretty sure that isn't that easy to find/get to.
The unit in picture is made by Harman. They produce many head units.
I belive JBL may only be the speakers

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
I have a 2021 3.0 Prem, the head units are the same across all model years.
This is a picture I took when I removed the head unit last year to install an Android Auto MMI box. It was indeed tedious to get to haha.

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
My SiriusXM was free for 2yrs and 3 months. Bout 2 weeks ago it was gone.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My SiriusXM was free for 2yrs and 3 months. Bout 2 weeks ago it was gone.
Mine lasted a year! Some peeps even longer… I sure did enjoy it when I had it. However, I‘ll ”survive”. I did enjoy SPA radio or classical while waiting in line to take off at the track. But once on throttle, my car is so damn loud can barely hear it anyway 😂

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Old thread but my xm just cancelled. few questions:
1). Wondering if the dealer app still works.
2). If so - When you go to a bmw dealer do you have to be near any part of the dealership, ie, near the service dept, etc?
3). Wondering how it connects/verifies to check - bt vs wireless.
4). other than needing radio id do you need the car or does it just use the app to update the id and you’re good?

Itengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Old thread but my xm just cancelled. few questions:
1). Wondering if the dealer app still works.
2). If so - When you go to a bmw dealer do you have to be near any part of the dealership, ie, near the service dept, etc?
3). Wondering how it connects/verifies to check - bt vs wireless.
4). other than needing radio id do you need the car or does it just use the app to update the id and you’re good?
Nope. The SXM dealer app loophole appears to be fixed.

I signed up for a 3 year non-renewing subscription for $100. Also gives you streaming on the phone which is grrat for the gym. Call and ask for the 3 year $100 special

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
Does
To get the XM radio number, you would just press the "info" button (next to the scrolling wheel) when you're on the XM RADIO selection.
Does this only work while you have a subscription? When I’m in xm option I have something that looks like an info icon in the lower left but when I hit that it just gives the station selection. I’ve seen other comments that you tune to station 000 and that will show the id but I don’t see how to choose that station.
TIA
Sponsored