SiriusXM subscription?

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I won't tell anyone! However, I wonder how they are even still in business. We've been using Pandora for a while now. No commercials, skip songs I don't like, playlists, search for specific songs... I haven't even checked to see if my XM was even activated...
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I won't tell anyone! However, I wonder how they are even still in business. We've been using Pandora for a while now. No commercials, skip songs I don't like, playlists, search for specific songs... I haven't even checked to see if my XM was even activated...
Well, they come with the vehicles, meaning BMW pays them. Then, they spam you with emails/calls to renew.

Been using Pandora as well for years. Switched to YouTube family premium at the beginning of pandemic. YouTube Music is pretty good too. Tried Tidal, high def music for sure, but playlists, suggestions, search, etc. wasn't as "autonomous" as I liked... dunno if it improved..

Of course nice thing about all these except SXM has offline play mode. With bad reception or flight, it's a must. Not an iPhone person, so can't comment on iTunes..

Last edited:

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
I won't tell anyone! However, I wonder how they are even still in business.
Lucky you, you have good LTE/5G coverage. Some of us live in the West and commute hundreds of miles through empty spaces with no connection. XM/Sirius has been a Godsend for years. I love their service. Can't even get FM stations in many areas I regularly drive.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Ditto. 5 months+.

just renewed wife’s XM in her merc. Fwiw there is a $5 month deal going on
That deal has been happening for past couple of years.

if you run their trial and let it expire you can usually re-up it again in couple of days. I was on trial for about 2.5 years til they actually banned my radio ID (then I got the Supra lol)

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Has anyone done the recall and retained their free subscription? Not sure they'd be related, but I thought it'd be worth asking since they flash the HU.

OP
OP
Natek

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
My subscription cut off 2 years nearly to the day after purchasing

NewGuy

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium,18 X5 M
Got mine for 6 months. Held off up until expiration day and was able to get a $3/mo subscription for 12 months. I wonder if they will let me renew for $3/mo when it gets close to expiring.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
They last for 3 months and they call, email, and mail you non stop. Worse than any ex gf I’ve ever had. ?

OP
OP
Natek

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Mine ultimately lasted 2 years
Sponsored