DAW Flow Max Dyno Results + Log + Mods. Best Hybrid Option?

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra
Hey guys so i’ve seen alot of DAW talk on the forums and from the dyno numbers i’ve seen they seem to be all over the place. I chose the Flow Max for fast spool, but was surprised to see my results. Below I will post my power related mods, dyno graph, and a log recorded on 93 fuel. Car drives like stock and pulls hard!

Power/Fuel:
555/551 on 93
676/658 on E50
720/664 on E85

Power Mods:
DAW Flow Max
CG Precision CATTED Downpipe
Armaspeed Intake
Ark DT-S Exhaust
Visconti Port Injection
Visconti Reflex
Visconti LPFP
Visconti Flex Fuel
BM3 Flex Tune

Data Log running 93 fuel:
https://bootmod3.net/log?id=65f5f0a1ee92f2463c3d2562

I’m still learning how to read logs so I hope mine looks good. I haven’t really pushed the car yet as we are still in winter mode here in New England.

IMG_0665.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Those are actually pretty good numbers from what I've seen.
Whose your tuner if I may ask?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Do you have a log of the e50 and e85? From the 93 log, you are deviating from boost target -3.8psi which maybe a boost leak or just where the tuner left it. Timing is pulling slightly -3.4deg. Other than that pretty solid tune.

OP
OP
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra
Do you have a log of the e50 and e85? From the 93 log, you are deviating from boost target -3.8psi which maybe a boost leak or just where the tuner left it. Timing is pulling slightly -3.4deg. Other than that pretty solid tune.
This is the last log I could find on E50. Not sure whether it was recorded on a dyno or street at the time. Ton of logs in my cloud.

https://bootmod3.net/log?id=65baaf931b2c837c07905fe9

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
This is the last log I could find on E50. Not sure whether it was recorded on a dyno or street at the time. Ton of logs in my cloud.

https://bootmod3.net/log?id=65baaf931b2c837c07905fe9
For taking logs, its recommended to start at 3rd gear or 4th at 2000rpm or slightly higher, then shift at redline and run part of the other gear, the more data the better. On dyno, 5th or 6th gear for data. I would check your logs (most recent) as I would not like to comment on a log that is not final.

With respect to the log you posted, boost target is around 26psi while you are making 23psi. Timing pulling (-6deg). STFT needs adjustment but some tuners may run it like this but ideally should be closer to 1 or lower as you are running PI. Some throttle closures, etc. Definitely needs some work. Also check for boost leaks, the charge pipe coupler is known to leak.

Recommend talking to your tuner, also see if you can find the latest log. Its a good idea to rename your logs to know what is what lol.

OP
OP
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra
For taking logs, its recommended to start at 3rd gear or 4th at 2000rpm or slightly higher, then shift at redline and run part of the other gear, the more data the better. On dyno, 5th or 6th gear for data. I would check your logs (most recent) as I would not like to comment on a log that is not final.

With respect to the log you posted, boost target is around 26psi while you are making 23psi. Timing pulling (-6deg). STFT needs adjustment but some tuners may run it like this but ideally should be closer to 1 or lower as you are running PI. Some throttle closures, etc. Definitely needs some work. Also check for boost leaks, the charge pipe coupler is known to leak.

Recommend talking to your tuner, also see if you can find the latest log. Its a good idea to rename your logs to know what is what lol.
Thanks for the info. I’ll consider that when logging. These were just random pulls haha

Tcs supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Are DAW turbos better or more efficient than Vargas GC+?
Sponsored