Results for DI & DAW Ultra Flow R

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
So this has been a hot topic on here through different threads, so I thought it would be good to hit both at the same time. What can you do with Direct Injection only on these cars and how does the DAW Ultra Flow R do at the track? I had a great weekend at the track and broke into the 9s with Spools HPFP/Injectors running the Ultra Flow R turbo, so it was a good weekend to say the least. This has been my goal from the start, break into the 9s and I even lifted the tire as a bonus :D. Going to a much larger turbo, I was extremely impressed with a 1.34 60ft on my second pass with the setup with a deep 9.7 @139 1/4 mile pass. This was my first trip with the setup so I have some time to dial her in, usually it takes a couple of trips for me to get the most out of a new setup.

What is stock? Trans / Intake Manifold / LPFP

Fuel Mods: Spool HPFP & Injectors - Direct injection ONLY, no Meth, Port, or Nitrous
Turbo: Dynamic Autowerx Ultra Flow R
Tire Setup - Drag Pack with Street Rs
Supporting Mods - Intake / Exhaust / DSS Axles / Lots of seat time :)

Limits? I am limited with the stock trans and Intake manifold, looking forward to seeing what the setup can do at its full potential.

More Info @Supra_bee_holy
Launch Image.jpg
Shared from Lightroom mobile (3).jpg

PXL_20231209_185957263.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vimugsy011

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Do you use 1st gear and do you know that 9’s are slow as fuck? Also, please start an oil thread, and if you please, a thread about a new Supra with a S58.

Thank you kindly.
First Supra to hit the 9s with DI, and there are many internet drivers that say they "can" hit 9s but very few actually have. This has been a popular topic in these forums and this question has come up quite a bit. This post is for those who are interested in what they can do with actual results and have been asking. If you don't like or care about it, all good as this post is not for you, move on and find a topic that interests you.

To everyone else who wanted to see what DI and the DAW turbo can do with minimal mods and a stock trans.......here you go.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
So this has been a hot topic on here through different threads, so I thought it would be good to hit both at the same time. What can you do with Direct Injection only on these cars and how does the DAW Ultra Flow R do at the track? I had a great weekend at the track and broke into the 9s with Spools HPFP/Injectors running the Ultra Flow R turbo, so it was a good weekend to say the least. This has been my goal from the start, break into the 9s and I even lifted the tire as a bonus :D. Going to a much larger turbo, I was extremely impressed with a 1.34 60ft on my second pass with the setup with a deep 9.7 @139 1/4 mile pass. This was my first trip with the setup so I have some time to dial her in, usually it takes a couple of trips for me to get the most out of a new setup.

What is stock? Trans / Intake Manifold / LPFP

Fuel Mods: Spool HPFP & Injectors - Direct injection ONLY, no Meth, Port, or Nitrous
Turbo: Dynamic Autowerx Ultra Flow R
Tire Setup - Drag Pack with Street Rs
Supporting Mods - Intake / Exhaust / DSS Axles / Lots of seat time :)

Limits? I am limited with the stock trans and Intake manifold, looking forward to seeing what the setup can do at its full potential.

More Info @Supra_bee_holy
Launch Image.jpg
Shared from Lightroom mobile (3).jpg

PXL_20231209_185957263.jpg
I have a PDS Stage 2 trans for sale so no more limits :D

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
First Supra to hit the 9s with DI, and there are many internet drivers that say they "can" hit 9s but very few actually have. This has been a popular topic in these forums and this question has come up quite a bit. This post is for those who are interested in what they can do with actual results and have been asking. If you don't like or care about it, all good as this post is not for you, move on and find a topic that interests you.

To everyone else who wanted to see what DI and the DAW turbo can do with minimal mods and a stock trans.......here you go.
Hhaha ironically this is a joke making fun of the people that doubt these kind of setups. I am 1000% all for it and more setup possibilities.

I'm very pro DI setups and also looking into it for my own Supra.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra

Sarcasm radar needs to be adjusted.

Congrats by the way. IIRC It's $4,500 for the 2 spool products combined? How's hp and tq lower in the powerband?

OP
OP
Vimugsy011

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Sarcasm radar needs to be adjusted.

Congrats by the way. IIRC It's $4,500 for the 2 spool products combined? How's hp and tq lower in the powerband?
Thanks, the 2 products end up being about 4200 combined. I should be on the Dyno soon and we are trying to keep the torque on the low 600s with the stock trans.

OP
OP
Vimugsy011

Vimugsy011

First Name
Mugsy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hhaha ironically this is a joke making fun of the people that doubt these kind of setups. I am 1000% all for it and more setup possibilities.

I'm very pro DI setups and also looking into it for my own Supra.
Good to hear, you can't imagine the drama people are creating with having 2 fuel options. The more manufacturers and options for our platform is a good thing, and helps with pricing too.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

Yeah, I think you missed @razorlab 's joke there. I know he is interested in DI setups, as am I. Thanks for the info. Very impressive, my dude.
Sponsored