decodeddiesel's 2020 A90 DD to weekend fun car journey

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Haha no prob. Thanks, yea she loves her job :)
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
This dude is banned now? I wonder what he did

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
This dude is banned now? I wonder what he did
Great guy! Heā€™s an engineer as well. If I had to guess, one engineer doesnā€™t like being told by another how to do something or youā€˜re completely wrong. Like any profession. If I was a mechanic, Iā€™d ask you what you thought of X,Y,Z. And then tell you what I think & why. They deal with more absolutes than in my profession. So itā€™s probably harder for them.

Respect in a profession goes a long way imo. Especially on a public forum. Hope he gets to come back and stays w/in the rules of the forum, like the rest of us ;)

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
Great guy! Heā€™s an engineer as well. If I had to guess, one engineer doesnā€™t like being told by another how to do something or youā€˜re completely wrong. Like any profession. If I was a mechanic, Iā€™d ask you what you thought of X,Y,Z. And then tell you what I think & why. They deal with more absolutes than in my profession. So itā€™s probably harder for them.

Respect in a profession goes a long way imo. Especially on a public forum. Hope he gets to come back and stays w/in the rules of the forum, like the rest of us ;)
I wish that was the case but he was way out of line and completely berated one of the sponsors. I liked the guy and his contributions but he was way out of line in that one. Hopefully heā€™s just in a timeout and can come back.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I wish that was the case but he was way out of line and completely berated one of the sponsors. I liked the guy and his contributions but he was way out of line in that one. Hopefully heā€™s just in a timeout and can come back.
That content must have been deleted then, because I saw nothing

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
That content must have been deleted then, because I saw nothing
it was, it's the "mods you regret" thread. this wasn't his first offense though, i know he went at it with Jesse too :/

also, it wasn't just at Twisted he was badmouthing, it was whoever had Twisted's back too...

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
it was, it's the "mods you regret" thread. this wasn't his first offense though, i know he went at it with Jesse too :/

also, it wasn't just at Twisted he was badmouthing, it was whoever had Twisted's back too...
Yeah it was nuts. Basically anyone who was like "hey chill out dude, no one is trying to offend you" he called a Twisted Tuning D!*k rider. Super childish.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Yeah it was nuts. Basically anyone who was like "hey chill out dude, no one is trying to offend you" he called a Twisted Tuning D!*k rider. Super childish.
Damnā€¦. thatā€™s ainā€™t right! Yeah, he must have been having a bad day for sure. Heā€™s always been mega cool, I like his build & what heā€™s doing with his car. But ultimately, like everyone else on here, no need to let car ā€stuffā€ get the best of you. This is a fantastic fun expensive hobby. It shouldnā€™t be a chore or ever personal.

Hope he tells them sorry & decides to come back