• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 1000hp Evolution of Speed Turbo Kit - Billet Manifold - Bottom Mount Xona 11569

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Update: $500 finders fee/referral fee. Find me a buyer, I'll give you $500.

Well team, i'm moving on to a completely different turbo setup, so I'm selling my Evolution of Speed turbo kit.

Included is everything you need:

- Custom EOSpeed Billet Turbo Manifold
- Turbosmart 45 Gate (14psi Spring)
- Turbosmart BOV
- Xona 11569 (or 10569)
- Custom intake piping with fitting for factory sensor
- Downpipe (for stock exhaust)
- Downpipe (open dump)
- Custom high-temp oil lines
- Custom high-temp water lines
- Screamer gate dump tube
- Chargepipe (Purple or Prismatic Universe - depends on which turbo you'd like)

The charge pipe fits on Evolution of Speed intake manifold, if this doesn't work for you, you'll need to have a custom chargepipe made.

Wanna go 8s? Make 1000hp? Drive the car around town? Here ya go.

IMG_7617.jpeg

IMG_7912.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7909.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

TurboZX10R

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 240SX, 2001 Corvette Z06
You waited until I bought ETS and installed it before posting this. (Shakes head) good luck with the sale hope it moves quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You waited until I bought ETS and installed it before posting this. (Shakes head) good luck with the sale hope it moves quickly.
Hey man, It'll happen.

Nothing wrong with ETS except that hard af to deal with oil drain.

TurboZX10R

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 240SX, 2001 Corvette Z06
Yessir
Well luckily the shop installed the kit so I didnโ€™t have to deal with the drain myself but if it becomes a problem Iโ€™ll probably get a custom one made.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yessir
Well luckily the shop installed the kit so I didnโ€™t have to deal with the drain myself but if it becomes a problem Iโ€™ll probably get a custom one made.
No, it'll be fine. It's the install that is troublesome not the drain itself

jmacs_mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Zrk, is this too much turbo for a stock motor looking to make 750 whp on Ecutek w/ all supporting mods? Kinda seems like it...

jmacs_mk5

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Actually wish I had access to the EOS manifold you ran when you had the Xona 9564 setup.. Any idea where I can find one?

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zrk, is this too much turbo for a stock motor looking to make 750 whp on Ecutek w/ all supporting mods? Kinda seems like it...
10569 on moderate boost would be alright but itโ€™ll be a little laggy.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actually wish I had access to the EOS manifold you ran when you had the Xona 9564 setup.. Any idea where I can find one?
The turbo manifold? This is that turbo manifold. It fits a 9564, it was on the same manifold, but as @teal.supra mentioned, he has that turbo. I have a 10569 or a 11569.
Sponsored