2020 Supra Firesale?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Geeze, are the prices dropping so drastically because winter is coming (heh) or because these cars aren't selling as well as expected?

Nvm I just noticed that car has over 1k miles on the odo.
Sponsored

zutomayo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I just picked mine up last night for $57000 CAD ($43000 USD) brand new in downshift blue!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I picked it up. Definitely don't regret getting this at all.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
I just picked mine up last night for $57000 CAD ($43000 USD) brand new in downshift blue!

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I picked it up. Definitely don't regret getting this at all.
Wow, is this a premium with driver assist package for that price? That sounds almost too good to be true. Enjoy the new car!!

zutomayo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow, is this a premium with driver assist package for that price? That sounds almost too good to be true. Enjoy the new car!!
Agree. Might be a decent deal on a 2.0 car though. lol.
Premium with driver assist package, they've been trying to move the car for a while but couldn't because of covid and the upcoming Winter. Their manager said that because the 2021s were coming in they didn't want to store any 2020s for the Winter.

Honestly, I got super lucky, this car is amazing to drive.

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
It being downshift blue not the most popular color i assume and probably in a state with the 5k rebate and maybe a demo car. So invoice plus 5k rebate and dealer kickbacks gets him the best deal ever! Congrats. How many miles was on the car?

zutomayo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It being downshift blue not the most popular color i assume and probably in a state with the 5k rebate and maybe a demo car. So invoice plus 5k rebate and dealer kickbacks gets him the best deal ever! Congrats. How many miles was on the car?
Thanks! Don't think it was a demo car tho, there was only 20km (12 miles) on the car when I picked it up.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I did, but fwiw that was the price before my trade-in.
Good job on the deal!
I always negotiate trades afterwards too. Finish the deal on what you're buying, and when that's set in stone, bring up your trade.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Thanks! Don't think it was a demo car tho, there was only 20km (12 miles) on the car when I picked it up.
That is an amazing price. If I could find one for that price in or close to NY I would be all over that deal. I did locate 4 - 2020 premium models within 75 miles of me and will sent them all emails today for their best price but highly doubt they will come anywhere near your price. Excellent job on your car. They actually did make you a deal you couldn't refuse!

zutomayo

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is an amazing price. If I could find one for that price in or close to NY I would be all over that deal. I did locate 4 - 2020 premium models within 75 miles of me and will sent them all emails today for their best price but highly doubt they will come anywhere near your price. Excellent job on your car. They actually did make you a deal you couldn't refuse!
Thanks and good luck! I hope you can find one soon.

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Who knows what cash incentives were available when he bought in Canada?

He's in Canada which is probably a totally different market then the US. I am not even sure if Canada shares the same distributors?

Actually I think Toyota distribution is handled by Toyota itself and 2 entirely different independent Toyota distributors in the United States? Gulf States Toyota and Southeast Toyota which are not actually owned by Toyota. The both are independently owned.
Sponsored