2020 Toyota GR Supra Photoshop Thread (based on production car)

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
Hey guys, been lurking this forum for years now. What an exciting day! Have been waiting so long to get reasonably high-res photos to start virtual-modding; this car looks amazing with a simple drop and some spacers:

jUMEigy.jpg

Last edited:

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Hey guys, been lurking this forum for years now. What an exciting day! Have been waiting so long to get reasonably high-res photos to start virtual-modding; this car looks amazing with a simple drop and some spacers:

jUMEigy.jpg
Quintessential "tiniest little details makes the biggest difference". Love it!

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
This is a spec I have been dreaming of since I heard Frozen Grey would be a color option. Mag Blue TE37 with wheel size upped to 20". I think it looks killer (and it looks even better with the Bronze TE37's :thumbsup: )

8Z89EBV.jpg
Beautiful. Yellow lights, black chrome Meisters, yellow calipers and gold lug nuts, do u think them mods would fit the mk v?

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beautiful. Yellow lights, black chrome Meisters, yellow calipers and gold lug nuts, do u think them mods would fit the mk v?
I think one of the most exciting things about modding the MKV will be your ability to do very modern looking styles (with BMW fitment wheels) or throwback Work Meister / TE37 styles seamlessly.

Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz C250
This is a spec I have been dreaming of since I heard Frozen Grey would be a color option. Mag Blue TE37 with wheel size upped to 20". I think it looks killer (and it looks even better with the Bronze TE37's :thumbsup: )

8Z89EBV.jpg
Can you drop us the pic of this spec with the bronze wheels or even black wheels?!
@spamthechan

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can you drop us the pic of this spec with the bronze wheels or even black wheels?!
@spamthechan
Currently searching for a good Bronze TE37 donor photo that has both front and rear wheels in high resolution... Check out the avatar for a sneak peek of the front wheels looking mighty fine though. I may just wait til more pictures drop tomorrow before I spend too much time on this :spaz:

Supra21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz C250
Currently searching for a good Bronze TE37 donor photo that has both front and rear wheels in high resolution... Check out the avatar for a sneak peek of the front wheels looking mighty fine though. I may just wait til more pictures drop tomorrow before I spend too much time on this :spaz:
Sounds good! This frozen grey is looking amazing! Especially on the black/red interior...some flat carbon accents will do wonders as well