• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2021 A91 edition Supra - refraction blue

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 refraction blue Supra 2003 Mitsubishi Evo
Guys is the price too high? I have $6k in mods and low miles. Someone grab this amazing car!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, it’s not even tuneable and your mods add no value to the car.
Care to chime in what is market value with all carbon fiber parts taken off and parting out?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
You’re not too far off, perhaps 59-61k
But being untunable will decrease demand.
Maybe on these forums, but most Supras aren't tuned and most people don't give a fuck.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
You’re not too far off, perhaps 59-61k
But being untunable will decrease demand.
Maybe on the higher end of this range because the refraction blue is a rarer and desirable color, but all the CF bits don't add any value to the car since it's just dress-up, and the car is basically stock otherwise. You'll probably get more return on value with a car closer to stock and buyers for individual bits and pieces.

General rule of thumb: a dollar for a mod =/= an dollar on the resale value of the car.

somekindafuzz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Doesn’t seem like a crazy price to me. Everyone is gonna try to talk you lower anyway and maybe winter could have something to do with it. If you’ve got the time, wait a little longer and remove some of the stuff people only pay extra for when buying it without being attached to a car.

if you decide to do that, lmk ;)

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I’m with the guy above me, based on what I’ve seen this price doesn’t seem far off by any means.

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
you should part out, I am sure you’d sell everything really fast and can easily ask for $58-59k for the car which is by far a much more attractive price.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Throw it on bring a trailer where everyone gets zonked out on crack and throws money into fires. A damn Ford Excursion with over 100,000 miles just sold on there for more than you're asking. Pretty sure it's USD and not rubles too.

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
video made today of the car. I will assure any potential buyer that you will not find a cleaner refraction blue in the country! My Supra is truly showroom mint with all the added bonus parts, it’s an amazing deal!

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump - please keep offer reasonable and I’m willing to lower price with a partial part-out

UndeniablyTrey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazdaspeed 3, RX-8, Civic Si
Are people using PenFed when getting loans or does PenFed offer loans for private party purchases? I'm with a Credit Union in Texas but they won't give a auto loan if the car is not registered here, blah