slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
I keep getting this one - 104302 absolute pressure sensor, intake manifold, plausibility, caster: pressure too low - triggers CEL light on car every time. Been a pain in my ass, but putting car into diagnostic mode and clearing the CEL makes it go away. Feels pretty random on when it comes back, I really don't know what's causing it truth be told.
What bluetooth adapter and app are you using? I'm going to mess with it this weekend but in diagnostic mode, I was unable to clear anything through a OBD Link CX and Bimmerlink.
Sponsored

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
What bluetooth adapter and app are you using? I'm going to mess with it this weekend but in diagnostic mode, I was unable to clear anything through a OBD Link CX and Bimmerlink.
Whatever came with the newest release, I got it a couple weeks ago (bluetooth kit and EWG were included). I could only clear in diagnostic, otherwise it tells me to put the car into diagnostic mode. I'm only using it over Bluetooth. Annoying part is next time I drive in Map2 usually when I push it pretty hard boom, CEL all over again same code.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Whatever came with the newest release, I got it a couple weeks ago (bluetooth kit and EWG were included). I could only clear in diagnostic, otherwise it tells me to put the car into diagnostic mode. I'm only using it over Bluetooth. Annoying part is next time I drive in Map2 usually when I push it pretty hard boom, CEL all over again same code.
Ohh you must be on the full JB4 kit. I'm just currently trying to get my JB+ to work, Burger sent me a new one to try out and I will be doing that this weekend.

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Ohh you must be on the full JB4 kit. I'm just currently trying to get my JB+ to work, Burger sent me a new one to try out and I will be doing that this weekend.
Hopefully you get yours to work. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. I ran into the same issues and tried another unit with the same results. By chance what is your build date? I am a 9/20 build date.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
For reference, mine is a 6/20 build with an ECU date of 5/25/20. No issues with my JB+.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
For reference, mine is a 6/20 build with an ECU date of 5/25/20. No issues with my JB+.
Are you unlocked? Anyone who's unlocked only using a JB+ or JB4, shame on you. ? The rest of us are dying out here wishing we could get a legit tune. My ECU build was 6/21/20 and no dice, missed that cut off very narrowly and been regretting it ever since. I love my car but I've already literally thought about trading it for something I can make more power with and I've barely got 1000 miles on the odometer.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Looks like you're not too far from Jax. If you wanna make the trip into Jax we can try using my Ecutek adapter to clear the code.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
Are you unlocked? Anyone who's unlocked only using a JB+ or JB4, shame on you. ? The rest of us are dying out here wishing we could get a legit tune. My ECU build was 6/21/20 and no dice, missed that cut off very narrowly and been regretting it ever since. I love my car but I've already literally thought about trading it for something I can make more power with and I've barely got 1000 miles on the odometer.
Yes, my A91 Supra has the coveted unlocked ECU. :D I was supposed to already have my Supra tuned via ECUTEK last January but with the recent oil consumption issues becoming more prevalent with the 2021MY Supras, I'm waiting until the bad batch of engines can be identified before I fully void my warranty.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Definitely locked.... LOL If I remember correctly the ECM said 11-20.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks like you're not too far from Jax. If you wanna make the trip into Jax we can try using my Ecutek adapter to clear the code.
I appreciate that offer. Once I'm off from work I'm going to dive into this this weekend. I'm gonna start by trying a different app I have to clear the code. If I can get that far, I will follow the pop hood and take key into house for 30 min. before installing the new JB+ that Burger sent me. I also have an AMS charge pipe, Burger transmission isolators, and full MST intake to install. Ohh and a carbon spoiler so I have some work to knock out this weekend.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Yes, my A91 Supra has the coveted unlocked ECU. :D I was supposed to already have my Supra tuned via ECUTEK last January but with the recent oil consumption issues becoming more prevalent with the 2021MY Supras, I'm waiting until the bad batch of engines can be identified before I fully void my warranty.

Same. Unlockable 2021. JB4, dp, e30 gives me more than enough on the track. Somedays too much actually. Not a 1/4 guy so i have no intention to join the arms race for another .1/sec

I have burned maybe quart and a half in 6k miles and 7 track days. Might not have issue at all given the repeated 20 min sessions at 6k rpm??

dunno?, on engine mod standby until my track skill catches up and completely enjoying the car as is.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I see guys talking about E30. I used to run e85 in my 2019 GT 5.0 but with a specific tune. As I understand it, our stock fuel system cannot support E85 and the benefits of E85 over E30-E50 are negligible. So are yall just adding in some E85 to get the e30ish blend at the pump? Can the stock ECM adjust for the reduction in stoich? I suppose at E30 the stoich wont be much lower than it is with 93 but at E85, it drops to around 9.8 to 1 which is why I ask.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I see guys talking about E30. I used to run e85 in my 2019 GT 5.0 but with a specific tune. As I understand it, our stock fuel system cannot support E85 and the benefits of E85 over E30-E50 are negligible. So are yall just adding in some E85 to get the e30ish blend at the pump? Can the stock ECM adjust for the reduction in stoich? I suppose at E30 the stoich wont be much lower than it is with 93 but at E85, it drops to around 9.8 to 1 which is why I ask.
stock ecu can adjust and handle a little ethanol. JB4 and mods can take advantage more. Run logs if you are concerned

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update. This weekend I installed the AMS charge pipe and full MST intake. I reinstalled the original JB+ and the car started with no CEL to my surprise. Went inside to get ready to leave for a drive and when I started the car, CEL was back. I used my buddies handheld Bosch scanner and successfully cleared the CEL again. Went on a 20 min drive and the CEL stayed off the whole time. During the next key cycle, the CEL returns and stays. Basically I think the ECM is doing some sort of check at startup and seeing something it doesn't like with the JB+ so it throws the CEL. I am working with Burger to get a replacement unit to see if this clears up the issue. Power seems normal with the car.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
the stock ecu can run up to e25 and compensate. There's a thread floating around FB and there were measurable improvements even with a little bit of ethanol.
Sponsored