2021 Supra ECU locked,Options?

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
2021 Supra 15k mileage
Looking to tune but not send out the country. Should I just attach the JB4?
Sponsored

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Sounds like you already know the answer

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Search, this has been covered a hundred plus times. Not trying to be a dick but this isn’t something that hasn’t been posted

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
I have a 21 and Locked ECU. I take my car to the Track road course stock power is more than enough. Unless your trying to show off or play the numbers game. Driver mod is the best for these cars.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I have a 21 and Locked ECU. I take my car to the Track road course stock power is more than enough. Unless your trying to show off or play the numbers game. Driver mod is the best for these cars.
Not everyone is doing the same thing.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I put a jb4 on mine and added the burger tuning meth injection kit. Had Jesse do a custom E35 tune with the meth. E35 seemed to be the sweet spot for my car but each car may vary slightly. Gonna upgrade the turbo within the next month and have him revise the custom tune for that. Obvious it will never be as powerful as a full and proper tune but I couldn't be happier so far as far as our options are limited. I am just going to do as much as i can until unlocks can be done stateside without a clone. I have smoked a lot if cars that I didn't think I would be able to with this set up so i cant complain at all.

OP
OP
TheSilverSupra
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Search, this has been covered a hundred plus times. Not trying to be a dick but this isn’t something that hasn’t been posted
I put a jb4 on mine and added the burger tuning meth injection kit. Had Jesse do a custom E35 tune with the meth. E35 seemed to be the sweet spot for my car but each car may vary slightly. Gonna upgrade the turbo within the next month and have him revise the custom tune for that. Obvious it will never be as powerful as a full and proper tune but I couldn't be happier so far as far as our options are limited. I am just going to do as much as i can until unlocks can be done stateside without a clone. I have smoked a lot if cars that I didn't think I would be able to with this set up so i cant complain at all.
Thanks, are you running stock exhaust and downpipe?

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Getting a Pure800?

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Getting a Pure800?
No pure 800. Waiting to be notified from Remnant Performance when they do their initial release of their Omega 65 6 port bottom mount turbo kit. I am going to give that a shot and see what happens. My long term goals are more then the pure turbo can provide and I don't want to get one turbo for now and then swap it all over again later. Hopefully it will work out for now until we get domestic unlocks.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
JB4 and meth/water is perfect for real track use (circuit), or if you're looking to waste thousands on drag racing then you can get an unlock via GTP and Femto. But if you enjoy real track driving the JB4 with a splash of Methanol is more than enough.
Sponsored

Last edited: