• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2021 OEM Wheels - $575

ronncat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche Carrera S, Porsche Macan GTS
Removed these from my 2021 Supra with less than 2000 miles. Wheels in great condition with no curb rash or blemishes. Maybe a bit of brake pad dust that I was too lazy to remove.

I am offering for pickup in the Sacramento area for $575
IMG_2396.jpeg
. Don't really want to go to the pain of shipping them, but would consider doing this at buyer's expense. Just want these gone as I will NEVER be needing them again and they will just be taking space up in my storage.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ronncat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will you ship?
If no one local takes advantage of my "deal" within a couple of weeks, I would consider shipping. However, shipping costs will be at the expense of the buyer. I know that when I sold my Porsche wheels recently on ebay, shipping was about $200.... and that is at their discounted rate. Don't know how much more it would be without using them.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
If no one local takes advantage of my "deal" within a couple of weeks, I would consider shipping. However, shipping costs will be at the expense of the buyer. I know that when I sold my Porsche wheels recently on ebay, shipping was about $200.... and that is at their discounted rate. Don't know how much more it would be without using them.
Right on. Let me know if you can't sell them locally and I'll likely take them off your hands. Understood on the shipping costs. Looking for some stock wheels to wrap some race rubber around, and for stock wheels, they're actually quite light and of high quality.

OP
OP

ronncat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Right on. Let me know if you can't sell them locally and I'll likely take them off your hands. Understood on the shipping costs. Looking for some stock wheels to wrap some race rubber around, and for stock wheels, they're actually quite light and of high quality.
Got it??