2021 Supra Pure 800 DYNO

ZUPRUH

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Nocturnal Black 2012 Ford Raptor SVT
Hey everyone pretty much finished my build, which was just a stock frame turbo 9sec daily driven street car. Still have to lay the time down but she should do the job. Pretty much 625whp/625tq, car was only hitting 27-28psi on the dyno, on the street she hits 30psi all day so most likely making a little more power then the dyno shows, dyno was set with a decent amount of load as well that's what the jaggedy lines show, on the street shes smooth as butter. Could also probably push it more, but my goal was reliability. Tuned by Jeff Payn, highly recommend.

Mods:
Pure 800
Pure Drivetrain Transmission
AMS catless downpipe
AFE catback
Visconti motiv port injection
ID1050x injectors
Visconti Flex fuel kit
Visconti LPFP fuel system
FTP Chargepipe
AEM meth 250cc for cooling only
Ecutek tuned by Jeff Payn
19in rays 57dr 305/35 nt555r2

IMG_20210422_205459.jpg
Sponsored

vrwm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 MKV
Nice build! This is pretty similar to what I have going on. Did you go full e85 and Which stage Pure Trans did you go with? Did you have any problems slipping with the stock trans?

OP
OP
ZUPRUH

ZUPRUH

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice build! This is pretty similar to what I have going on. Did you go full e85 and Which stage Pure Trans did you go with? Did you have any problems slipping with the stock trans?
Yeah, I was slipping a little. I more so did it just for reliability factor to be safe. Just stage 0 which is similar to a Jacks Trans specs. Yes, I am running pump E, I think on the dyno it was around e67.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Wry nice build! So jelly that your A91 is tunable. I guess Iā€™ll continue to surf the forums for breaking news.

Sangeof

First Name
Sanju
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra A91 Refraction
Your build inspired me to change my goals for mine. Thanks for sending me towards Jeff Payn. Heā€™s been guiding me towards all the parts needed to get to 600whp+. Ordered ecutek and flex fuel with reflex. Port injection may be next along with meth injection.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
E67 making 625whp/625tq is incredible for the streets. Did you run any fuel return lines?

Also do you feel an increase in shift harshness. I have Stage 1 and 2nd to 3rd is aggressively harsh with 50%+ throttle past 3k rpms.

OP
OP
ZUPRUH

ZUPRUH

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E67 making 625whp/625tq is incredible for the streets. Did you run any fuel return lines?

Also do you feel an increase in shift harshness. I have Stage 1 and 2nd to 3rd is aggressively harsh with 50%+ throttle past 3k rpms.
I didnt do the install work myself, but I dont believe so, all the visconti stuff pretty much integrates together. I think the biggest pain in the ass was the LPFP install.

With the stage 0 I literally feel no harshness at all it honestly feels stock, but it holds the power very well. Only issue is maybe under hard breaking the downshifts feel a little ruff in auto but manually shifting feels much better.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I didnt do the install work myself, but I dont believe so, all the visconti stuff pretty much integrates together. I think the biggest pain in the ass was the LPFP install.

With the stage 0 I literally feel no harshness at all it honestly feels stock, but it holds the power very well. Only issue is maybe under hard breaking the downshifts feel a little ruff in auto but manually shifting feels much better.
I've also noticed my car doesn't fart after shifts anymore. I think it may shift just a tad slower.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
makes me so sad to have a 6/21 with no tuning available. this is an amazing car when the potential is able to be unleashed.
Sponsored