2021 Toyota Supra Reviews Compilation

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
Doug’s review has been a little bit nicer in this 2021 Supra 3.0L compared to his 2020 Supra 3.0L review. Over-all, GR Supra is still a great modern day turbo-powered sports car! The yearly additional refinements seem to make it more solid as a whole & more coveted IMHO :thumbsup:

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Interestingly, some of the test cars have cracks and pops in the exhaust and some don’t. Car and Driver noted that they were gone but they’re clearly there in spades in the Redline Review as well as others...

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I'd love for Matt Farah with The Smoking Tire to get his hands on one for a One Take. I know he did a review at the track event but would love to get his take for the street.

electrikoptik

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80 Supra
I like Doug, but he's crazy with his Cayman comparison. The base is too slow, so you need the S. Just adding the options that a Supra has standard in the premium, it's almost $90k. "A little more" good one Doug.

Screenshot_20200515-051051_Samsung Internet.jpg
The cayman has two things the Supra doesn't. It has real vents and porsche built this car without the help of another german automaker.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I like Doug, but he's crazy with his Cayman comparison. The base is too slow, so you need the S. Just adding the options that a Supra has standard in the premium, it's almost $90k. "A little more" good one Doug
I like Doug's reviews too. The Supra gets compared to a lot of cars and the comparisons always seem a little off to me. Mainly price, just like his Cayman comparison it doesn't compare dollar for dollar. A Cayman is a wonderful car but it's just in a different price class. So is the C8, RS3, F-Type, etc. etc...

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV