'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
Just confirmed my allocation:
MSRP
A91 MT
CU later
Build: 8/23
Vessel depart: 8/31
Vessel arrive: 9/27
Guess it is arriving on the east coast and then will get on a train to Portland, OR, best estimate mid to end of October
Thanks, added you to the first post
Sponsored

MKVDevo

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Stratosphere Blue Premium 3.0
Just confirmed my allocation:
MSRP
A91 MT
CU later
Build: 8/23
Vessel depart: 8/31
Vessel arrive: 9/27
Guess it is arriving on the east coast and then will get on a train to Portland, OR, best estimate mid to end of October
I suspect the vessel is actually going to a port in the western part of the country. My vessel departure and arrival were only separated by 10 days. That was to the port of Baltimore. It arrived yesterday at port. My dealer claims that processing through customs may take several weeks.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
As of today my car is 13 days out, already have the vin, pricing etc. $61,600, I thought driver assist was standard on MT editions because when the configurator went live it didn't let you option it, oh well. an extra $1500 bucks is never fun to spend but Im excited. Still sucks how the market fell flat on its face for used ones, im friends with the dealer so I'm being taken care off (sort off) but they offered a 21 3.0 with 11k miles 42k for his car lol

civiccc32

First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
As of today my car is 13 days out, already have the vin, pricing etc. $61,600, I thought driver assist was standard on MT editions because when the configurator went live it didn't let you option it, oh well. an extra $1500 bucks is never fun to spend but Im excited. Still sucks how the market fell flat on its face for used ones, im friends with the dealer so I'm being taken care off (sort off) but they offered a 21 3.0 with 11k miles 42k for his car lol

Carmax still gives the top $. We recently got i4 and BMW dealer was offering 5k less then Carmax. Was two weeks ago though.

Quinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cu A91MT, 02 Spec E46, 04 Sequoia
2023 3.0 Premium MT. Put down deposit a month ago at 3 places, at one place I'm the 3rd but at the other two I'm like more than 10th. On Saturday there's another dealer that I talked to sent me an email about an incoming 2023 available for reservation but unfortunately it's AT. Got another email from a dealer saying "I ran a Nationwide Locate. There are only 2 scheduled to be shipped to The States and 97 GR Supra A91's. ", and given multiple people on the forum with a A91 order confirming getting allocations it seems that ATs and A91s are coming first. I hope they will start produce MTs soon instead of waiting for the 500 A91s all being built and then start on regular MTs.

I came across this guy last night on SNS, Peter Yu at Tustin Toyota who claimed himself as a "Sales Master" and the dude couldn't even tell the difference between 2022 and 2023 models and keep telling me that they have a 2023 on the lot :rolleyes:.

Tustin Toyota is awful.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
Just received a confirmation on my allocation for A91-MT CU Later Grey :) Dealer is saying it should arrive late September. Still had to pay a small markup, but I felt hopeless trying to find one for "true" MSRP (one dealer said they required multiple dealer-installed packages)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Just received a confirmation on my allocation for A91-MT CU Later Grey :) Dealer is saying it should arrive late September. Still had to pay a small markup, but I felt hopeless trying to find one for "true" MSRP (one dealer said they required multiple dealer-installed packages)
it is almost impossible, I know I got super lucky getting an SCT associate order, or else I would be paying 20 over. granted the switch is costing me damn near 20k to make lol, 67k for the MT OTD

supralewigi

First Name
lewigi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X1 and M2 Competition
No allocation for me yet, but pretty hyped about this car regardless. Haven't felt excited about any current product offerings from any manufacturer until Toyota announced the Supra was coming with a manual transmission. Congrats on everybody who already secured one.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
it is almost impossible, I know I got super lucky getting an SCT associate order, or else I would be paying 20 over. granted the switch is costing me damn near 20k to make lol, 67k for the MT OTD
Yeah, at this point I'm just happy to be 1 of 250 for the grey (my preferred color) :)

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yeah, at this point I'm just happy to be 1 of 250 for the grey (my preferred color) :)
I was so torn between colors but I had to make a quick choice and went white, kinda regret it from a maintenance perspective being matte, oh well.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was so torn between colors but I had to make a quick choice and went white, kinda regret it from a maintenance perspective being matte, oh well.
I don't have the patience (or the garage, currently) to maintain a matte paint haha, otherwise I would've gone with the white in a heartbeat!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I don't have the patience (or the garage, currently) to maintain a matte paint haha, otherwise I would've gone with the white in a heartbeat!
I already know the PPF bill is gonna be insane

mattcube64

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Wranlger, 2019 4Runner
Still nothing from my dealer on an allocation at all. Feeling my chances at an M91-MT in burnout are slipping. I know I'm just being anxious...

crunchyramen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7, 2023 Supra
I am in Austin with a deposit for a 23 manual, when I asked the dealership about other dealerships in the country getting allocations they told me none of the gulf state toyota dealerships have gotten anything yet
Sponsored