First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Is this at Jim Coleman in Bethesda?
No, but I know they have allocation for A91-MT CU Later grey coming in with massive $7500 Markup.

I initially put a deposit down for 2022 A91-CF with Jim Coleman which never worked out. Gave my deposit back and asked me few weeks later if I wanted A91-MT w/$7500 markup. I said, "No Thanks"
Sponsored

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
No, but I know they have allocation for A91-MT CU Later grey coming in with massive $7500 Markup.

I initially put a deposit down for 2022 A91-CF with Jim Coleman which never worked out. Gave my deposit back and asked me few weeks later if I wanted A91-MT w/$7500 markup. I said, "No Thanks"
Yea. I thought about going with the A91 but once they told me about the $7500 I declined. I will say, Toyota in Arlington called me and told me they are willing to sell me the A91 for $30k above Msrp. I laughed and hung up….so the $7500 didn’t seem so bad anymore. I just don’t think it comes with enough of a difference to me to justify the price and the mark up.

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
3.0 Premium MT - absolute zero/deposit (no confirmed allocation)/Florida

XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 FJ, FJ60, 22 Raptor, 911 Turbo
No Deposit Needed. A friend through NASA hooked me up with a dealer GM who has me a car, his 2nd allocation.

Edition- A91 MT
Color- Burnout
Build date- no idea
Port Arrival- no idea
Delivery est- end of Sept
Allocation- Dallas

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
OP, can you edit your first post with all the confirmed allocations so we have an idea of where and how many these MT and A91MT are going?

May be if a moderator can help clean us this thread, too. Seems some don’t understand having an allocation and putting in a deposit.

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
For the people getting the A91, how much is your deposit?
A dealership does indeed have an A91 coming but they want a 10k deposit... Sounds more like a down payment to me... I'm a little skeptical about the big deposit.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
A dealership does indeed have an A91 coming but they want a 10k deposit... Sounds more like a down payment to me... I'm a little skeptical about the big deposit.
$500

PrincipleZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 white MT
If it's a deposit that locks your reservation and goes into your car's payment then it's totally worth it IMO. If it's just joining the waitlist and not guarantee to get the car then no

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
If it's a deposit that locks your reservation and goes into your car's payment then it's totally worth it IMO. If it's just joining the waitlist and not guarantee to get the car then no
It does go towards the car, problem is this dealership has mixed reviews. Personally I hate this dealer, but some people have had positive experiences. I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming allocation somehow goes to the higher bidder and it'll take me half a year to get my deposit back.

sirupytugboat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic
It does go towards the car, problem is this dealership has mixed reviews. Personally I hate this dealer, but some people have had positive experiences. I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming allocation somehow goes to the higher bidder and it'll take me half a year to get my deposit back.
I wouldn't put down $10k without a contract that spells out what car I'm getting and when, plus remedies for what happens if they don't deliver the car in the timeframe.

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
2023 Premium 3.0L - MT - Black - Paid Deposit - Virginia Beach, VA - said I should have it by the end of the year

OP
OP
Rob901

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
OP, can you edit your first post with all the confirmed allocations so we have an idea of where and how many these MT and A91MT are going?

May be if a moderator can help clean us this thread, too. Seems some don’t understand having an allocation and putting in a deposit.
Updated the first post, will try and keep it updated so we have an easy spot to check

Mistersamtastic

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra TBD
Edition- A91 MT
Color- Burnout
Build date- no idea
Port Arrival- no idea
Delivery est- no idea
Allocation- VA

Put in a deposit and was able to get a buyers order. 90-180 days out from July.

Last edited:

civiccc32

First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Just confirmed my allocation:
MSRP
A91 MT
CU later
Build: 8/23
Vessel depart: 8/31
Vessel arrive: 9/27
Guess it is arriving on the east coast and then will get on a train to Portland, OR, best estimate mid to end of October
Sponsored