2023 m/t allocation in the US..which/when/where

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
Happy you were able to get it! Hopefully I’ll find a premium one of these days!
Yea. I was holding out for a premium. Got tired of waiting. Plus I was able to get the to reduce the mark up. A decent amount. Good luck in your searches

Vu_jonny

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Rav4
Yes, sold. They did tell me they do not have any dealer markups on their cars.
I ended up purchasing it but I was one call too late from a cu later A91 with 2k markup at another dealer T-T. Oh well I love the stratosphere blue 😁

Marviesolis

First Name
Marvie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Scion FRS
Finally got word on my allocation for a non-A91 MT Supra. I switched my Auto allocation to a manual as soon as they were available.

Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA
Premium 3.0 MT in Absolute Zero
$58,050 for MSRP + driver assist package + dealer fees

Build date: 10/4
Estimated to arrive 11/29
Estimated processing 12/13

Christmas gift to myself I guess haha

ThxAlotObama

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Allocated A91-MT Burnout
I got a message yesterday from my dealer that the A91-MT that I was suppose to get with a VIN of WZ1DB0G02PW054216 was damaged and Toyota is not going to release that vehicle to the dealer. They have gotten me another allocation for an exact same "burnout" A91-MT that is now due around 11/20/22. I don't have any info on the amount of damages, but the car was suppose to arrive about a month ago just keep getting pushed and delayed. Now its officially being replaced with a new car and new VIN.

I wonder if that means now only 499 of the A91-MT left.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Kind of makes me wonder if a limited edition car is damaged or destroyed in transit before it is sold and titled, will the manufacturer re-use that VIN and release another one to keep the count?

And when you think about it, everything manufactured is limited in some way, and that number dwindles every day as that total count is reduced through attrition.

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
So you lucky guys and gals in the states are already getting non A91 MT allocations?

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Finally got word on my allocation for a non-A91 MT Supra. I switched my Auto allocation to a manual as soon as they were available.

Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA
Premium 3.0 MT in Absolute Zero
$58,050 for MSRP + driver assist package + dealer fees

Build date: 10/4
Estimated to arrive 11/29
Estimated processing 12/13

Christmas gift to myself I guess haha
What # were you on the waitlist? I got an update last week that I was #14, hopefully your allocation now means I'm #13! Congrats and thanks for the update!

kaiv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46, E39
I also have a deposit at Longo but my salesperson isn't exactly being transparent as to where I stand on the list. When did you guys put down your deposit ? I'm curious!

Marviesolis

First Name
Marvie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Scion FRS
What # were you on the waitlist? I got an update last week that I was #14, hopefully your allocation now means I'm #13! Congrats and thanks for the update!
My sales rep never told me my exact spot but he definitely hinted at me being either #1 or #2. Guaranteed I’d be part of the first batch. They received a white and red one as the first few allocations so he was able to get me the white one.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
My sales rep never told me my exact spot but he definitely hinted at me being either #1 or #2. Guaranteed I’d be part of the first batch. They received a white and red one as the first few allocations so he was able to get me the white one.
I was originally #16 back in April, and last week I received a call and was told #14, so the 2 allocations of a white and a red makes sense. Thanks for sharing again!
Sponsored

Last edited: