3rd gen G29 BMW Z4 (2019-202X)

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Anyways... how come no one ever takes pics of the interior? :crazy: :banghead:
Lol this wasn't a planned leak and it was a pretty crappy one. I'm sure we will get the interior in a week or two at the show. Also most BMW interiors have been uniformed so I would expect this to look closer to the new 5 series or 8 series. I could be wrong because of Toyota influence, but I think this ill be a pretty good guess.

tfoxyr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
suzuki swift sport
This is the m2 competition's interior , and although i don't find bmw interiors particurarly good looking , this one is not bad . A simple nice interior would do for me.
m2 comp int.jpg

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
The backstory to the leaked photos. They were not intentionally leaked by BMW. Hence the background and face editing to protect the source. Supposedly the photos were taken in Brussels, and one or two Bimmerpost members are claiming to have seen that red one in person as well. They have also said it looks really nice in person.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The backstory to the leaked photos. They were not intentionally leaked by BMW. Hence the background and face editing to protect the source. Supposedly the photos were taken in Brussels, and one or two Bimmerpost members are claiming to have seen that red one in person as well. They have also said it looks really nice in person.

And I bet it drives better in person than in our minds too. Who would have thought?!

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm, this might mean that we'll be seeing an Orange one (Valencia Orange maybe?) at Pebble...

And I bet it drives better in person than in our minds too. Who would have thought?!
lmfao

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
If the pics were taken in Brussels does that mean its the EU model? That would explain the huge bulky mirrors.