3rd gen G29 BMW Z4 (2019-202X)

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Went to my nearest dealer today and had a seat in the Z4 sDrive 20i, interior is very nice, comfortable seats, and surprising amount of boot space, looked maybe similar to my 86 with the seats up. Only thing is when sitting in it the windscreen line seems very low and with the roof up (was down in showroom) might be slightly claustrophobic.

Will find out more about it next weekend though, they have a demonstrator M40i which I've booked for 2 hours. Should be fun!

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Ppl say Zupr4 looks better irl, does that apply to this fit pig?
I saw it Saturday in person. I think it looks good but my buddy said I looked like a bug. He also thinks the new vantage is pretty. It is surprisingly small in person.

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
New vantage is pretty, it bothers me that they didn't give the grille that good old aston martin signature design, but the rest of the car is so good that the grille is somewhat forgettable. Can't wait til they put the v12 in it!

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
New vantage is pretty, it bothers me that they didn't give the grille that good old aston martin signature design, but the rest of the car is so good that the grille is somewhat forgettable. Can't wait til they put the v12 in it!
I think it's pretty damn hideous. That rear light is so gloopy and melted looking. And the front looks like a catfish.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
AM got sick of people saying that their cars looked the same

oldbutslow

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Motorcycle Guy
If a car review could be called "shallow", this would be the one.
Sponsored