• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

A90 Engraved Blueprint Art Group Buy Interest

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey all!

I'm trying to gauge interest in a group buy of A90 or A91 engraved/etched artwork. I'm happy to do all of the legwork in the group buy. They're priced at $275, but if we get more than 10 people we all get 10% off.

Here's some examples:

1623250204572.png

1623250252372.png

Q: Does it all have to be one type of model & generation?

A: Yes & Yes. Using the Chevrolet CAMARO as an example. A group buy can consist of a 5th generation CAMARO and all the available trims such as RS, SS, Z28, ZL1...

Q: Does it matter if people would like different sizes and or material types in the group buy?

A: Not at all!

Edit: As the organizer, I get 2% off of my artwork per order over 10 orders. I'll happily donate my savings to a charity of our choosing. I can put together some options.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PalmettoPrecision

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero
Very interested for my office. Would like to see color options and sizing. I think each color the A90 is produced in would be nice so we could all chose what color we own (even if we sometimes regret not getting turbulent gray or downshift blue)

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very interested for my office. Would like to see color options and sizing. I think each color the A90 is produced in would be nice so we could all chose what color we own (even if we sometimes regret not getting turbulent gray or downshift blue)
All color and material options are on their site. https://engravedblueprintart.com/.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
In for a group buy as well

a90 Paven

First Name
Paven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra,
If its possible to use a different material and bring costs down, you can probably find more buyers.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If its possible to use a different material and bring costs down, you can probably find more buyers.
there are several materials at several prices linked above. We have enough to at least get started.