A90 Supra Brake Pads / Rotors / Fluid

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
So the rear OE brakes are different between red and silver? Are the parts interchangeable?
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
So the rear OE brakes are different between red and silver? Are the parts interchangeable?
If you’re not tracking, it won’t matter. The OEM brakes are fine. Regardless of model.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Figured id ask here, does anybody know where i can find rotors in different sizes but with the same design/patterns to match front and rear?

Not just for this car but in general for any vehicle you’re trying to get a matching set with different sizes

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
Figured id ask here, does anybody know where i can find rotors in different sizes but with the same design/patterns to match front and rear?

Not just for this car but in general for any vehicle you’re trying to get a matching set with different sizes
They all look the same if you stick to blanks 😅 . DBA is probably a good option if you want slotted rotors for a good variety of vehicles front and rear.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They all look the same if you stick to blanks 😅 . DBA is probably a good option if you want slotted rotors for a good variety of vehicles front and rear.
They’re like all the other sites, rather than make it simple by putting rotor sizes and bolt pattern you gotta put what car its supposed to be for and doesnt show you the size To confirm and this company from Australia? shipping price could be a pain but appreciate it tho

OP
OP
razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
They’re like all the other sites, rather than make it simple by putting rotor sizes and bolt pattern you gotta put what car its supposed to be for and doesnt show you the size To confirm and this company from Australia? shipping price could be a pain but appreciate it tho
You can look up by car on rockauto. Can you please go there and not fill up this thread about Supra brakes with some rando other car questions? Thanks.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You can look up by car on rockauto. Can you please go there and not fill up this thread about Supra brakes with some rando other car questions? Thanks.
Sorry briana

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rockauto baby! I love my cheap rotors from there.

Curious your opinion. Are the more expensive two piece rotors, sold on other sites, really worth the expense?

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
For those still looking at getting the PMU Clubracer pads I placed my order on 03/20 and was told they should ship late April to early May. Not sure if anyone who ordered late last year has been given an update but hopefully they start shipping soon. Maybe I'll get mine in 2 weeks.

Bug2th

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF, 1998 GSX
For those still looking at getting the PMU Clubracer pads I placed my order on 03/20 and was told they should ship late April to early May. Not sure if anyone who ordered late last year has been given an update but hopefully they start shipping soon. Maybe I'll get mine in 2 weeks.
I ordered around Oct and got mine about 2 months ago (February-ish)

Ruman

First Name
Ruman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I ordered my set on 02/01 and heard the same thing. they said shipment should come in mid April and they will start shipping to customers late April.

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
I ordered around Oct and got mine about 2 months ago (February-ish)
That's good to hear. I thought they were blowing smoke with the ETA since I hadn't seen any more updates in here.

I ordered my set on 02/01 and heard the same thing. they said shipment should come in mid April and they will start shipping to customers late April.
Looks like we're getting pads from the same lot.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I heard the next batch was going to be mid May at latest. At least thats when mine are supposed to land.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The club racers should be fine for most peeps and the price is right! I’d still like to try them sometime. Just so I can compare to the Hawk DTC60s & P mu 999s. A while back a guy at Evasive suggested I try the 999s (for the fronts). Hot damn I loved them & ordered more. I’m still on Hawk DTC30 on the rears. They are holding up well, good bite, feels good.

IMG_6742.png
Sponsored

Last edited: