OP

a80b2q

First Name
Adomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z, rx8, subaru sti, b3 coupe quattro
Hopefully it's the issue. I only posted this video because I remembered them saying that literally everything had power it just wouldn't turn over and it sounded exactly like your issue.
I hope so. The diference is that my starter do turn over. Will check this fuse today.
Sponsored

OP
OP

a80b2q

First Name
Adomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So I managed to start the engine today and move car around for the first time. Really happy. ?
IT was a fuse foult, but not the one on the + terminal. It was the power control unit fault which is located next to the DME. It was broken from the impact and the 30 amp fuse which were inside were blown. So I just glued whaever I could find quickest and 10 minutės later car runs. Luckily it shielded DME from an impact. I will have to search for a good power unit now. Is there any diference between bmw lineup?

Attachments

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So I managed to start the engine today and move car around for the first time. Really happy. ?
IT was a fuse foult, but not the one on the + terminal. It was the power control unit fault which is located next to the DME. It was broken from the impact and the 30 amp fuse which were inside were blown. So I just glued whaever I could find quickest and 10 minutės later car runs. Luckily it shielded DME from an impact. I will have to search for a good power unit now. Is there any diference between bmw lineup?
NIIIICE

OP
OP

a80b2q

First Name
Adomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just a short update on the car. Picked it up few days ago from a body shop. Body has been repaired and painted. Now it runs and drives fine. Few little thing needs to be taken care of and I will be able to register this car on my name.
Still waiting for rear fog light and that will be it. Rear lights also been changed to an euro ones. Sadly it's almost winter time which means I will be able to drive it in the spring as I don't want to drive it during winter.
I do have Subaru sti for the winter so no big deal there 🙂
(Would love to buy gr yaris at some point).

IMG_20221111_110412.jpg

IMG_20221111_110436.jpg

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Just a short update on the car. Picked it up few days ago from a body shop. Body has been repaired and painted. Now it runs and drives fine. Few little thing needs to be taken care of and I will be able to register this car on my name.
Still waiting for rear fog light and that will be it. Rear lights also been changed to an euro ones. Sadly it's almost winter time which means I will be able to drive it in the spring as I don't want to drive it during winter.
I do have Subaru sti for the winter so no big deal there 🙂
(Would love to buy gr yaris at some point).

IMG_20221111_110412.jpg

IMG_20221111_110436.jpg
That's awesome!
Sponsored