Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Hey everyone,

Anyone happen to know the part number for the new A91-MT badge? I don't see a parts catalog available yet. My A91-MT is getting PPF'd and I'd like to replace the rear badge with OEM, but can't find the P/N yet. Hoping someone that works at Toyota can grab it. My local Toyota dealer is only able to find the the regular black Supra badge.

Thank you!

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 10.50.45 PM.png
Sponsored

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
I for one hope they aren’t readily available, they are one of the more distinctive parts of the A91 MT. While your pursuit is logical, if you can get one then everyone else can too and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them bought up. Toyota called them unique but that may just be model alignment and not small batch.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I for one hope they aren’t readily available, they are one of the more distinctive parts of the A91 MT. While your pursuit is logical, if you can get one then everyone else can too and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them bought up. Toyota called them unique but that may just be model alignment and not small batch.
I do understand that, however, I do have an A91-MT VIN (and own it) and need a replacement badge since I had PPF done. For now, I just reused the badge.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aftermarket companies will end up making them, that's if they haven't already. The biggest distinctive part of the a91 mt is your paint code. No other supra has the Cu Later or the burnout white.

OP
OP
puppers

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Aftermarket companies will end up making them, that's if they haven't already. The biggest distinctive part of the a91 mt is your paint code. No other supra has the Cu Later or the burnout white.
Some exist already, but don’t quite look OEM enough. I’ve settled with reapplying double sided tape on my original A91-mt Supra badge for now.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
While I agree with you in principle, here in Australia we don't have such delineations. We have two grades: GT and GTS, both with B58s and we can pretty much option any exterior colour and any interior colour to both grades.

I want my MT to have red badging so I have no issue trying to attain it and certainly don't feel it is upbadging in any way. And believe me as an owner of an actual legit Type R, I HATE upbading!

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Hmm, i've been back and fourth in regards of going to the red emblem. I do like it and it'll accent the car well with the red accents in the headlights and the brakes. I do have an A91 as well, the first A91 ;) Arguably the best A91 (lol).

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
The Aliexpress ones look like Aliexpress ones. And the paint option is good but I'd still rather just buy an official one if anyone is able to help.