A91 Question

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
Hey whats going on guys and gals. Im newer to the forum i just grabbed my 91 from FL. I know that most of us got shorted the spoilers on our cars. For the people who did get them.. are they carbon fiber like the actual ad states they are. Car and driver and a few other sources said its carbon fiber lip spoiler and mirror caps but it appears to be some just black plastic. My buddy works are toyota and they cant really give me a solid answer either it just says black. Thanks a bunch. sorry if im a newb!
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Hey whats going on guys and gals. Im newer to the forum i just grabbed my 91 from FL. I know that most of us got shorted the spoilers on our cars. For the people who did get them.. are they carbon fiber like the actual ad states they are. Car and driver and a few other sources said its carbon fiber lip spoiler and mirror caps but it appears to be some just black plastic. My buddy works are toyota and they cant really give me a solid answer either it just says black. Thanks a bunch. sorry if im a newb!
Supposedly it's carbon fiber. Painted matte black to tie in with the stripes and the wheels.
Why the mirror caps were left bare, I don't know lol.

OP
OP
JWC67896

JWC67896

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction, 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 2004 Scion Xb, 2019 Jeep MOAB
Id rather just have it gloss carbon its almost insane they would paint it. thanks for the clarity.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
How much was the spoiler?
What was install like?
I got it on sale on Speed Industry for like $420 shipped. I found a video on YouTube showing how to install it and after watching and getting it prepped with the 3m tape started but not all peeled, it was really easy. I put some masking tape marking the middle of the spoiler and mid point on the car, and it went on easy.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
I got it on sale on Speed Industry for like $420 shipped. I found a video on YouTube showing how to install it and after watching and getting it prepped with the 3m tape started but not all peeled, it was really easy. I put some masking tape marking the middle of the spoiler and mid point on the car, and it went on easy.

About 8:30 into this one.

velocity2325

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Honda Accord, 2009 Scion tC, 2014 Tundra, 2021 A91 Supra

About 8:30 into this one.
I think i watch your YouTube video (Not the one above of course) ;)

How‘s the quality of the rexpeed? I remember one video mention some defects and the fit was almost perfect

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
I think i watch your YouTube video (Not the one above of course) ;)

How‘s the quality of the rexpeed? I remember one video mention some defects and the fit was almost perfect
Thanks man! Mine is good, no defects, fit was good.
Sponsored