A91 replica spoiler

Vicious

First Name
Thad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I ordered mine around Thanksgiving and received it 2-10-22. Like someone said previously the company sucks at communication, I got 1 email back for the 4 I sent. But the spoiler fit and looked perfect.

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
I was one of the first to get their A91 replica wings. While the fit and finish was solid, Automodz customer service is pure trash. It takes threats of cancellation and CC stop pay to extract an answer out of them. I wouldn’t order a keychain from them.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
During my first conversations with Automodz back In April I was also looking for the Matte version. Three months later (July) they told me they had the Carbon in stock if I wanted it right away, adding that it'd also be sturdier. Since I was tired of waiting I bit the bullet.
Glad I did, iIt's now installed and it looks sick. You can't go wrong with carbon fiber either if they still have some available from the second batch.
Also, I read other companies are hit and miss in terms of fitment but I don't think anyone has had fitment issues with Automodz. Mine was spot on and sits perfectly on the trunk.

IMG_5403.jpg
@mokleen

raz81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 S14, 2023 A90 (waiting...)
oh jeez. After spending days searching for a good option for a A91 style duckbill that actually ships to Australia, Automodz.ca seemed like the best option.

Then i found this thread :doh:

extremeonlinestore.com has something similar, but no sure of quality.
speedindustry has a rexpeed that was at the top of my list too, but there seems to be bad feedback in this thread about fitment.

Anyone purchased from Automodz recently? They've told me 1-2 week wait for it to be in stock, but this thread makes me think otherwise.

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
oh jeez. After spending days searching for a good option for a A91 style duckbill that actually ships to Australia, Automodz.ca seemed like the best option.

speedindustry has a rexpeed that was at the top of my list too, but there seems to be bad feedback in this thread about fitment.

Anyone purchased from Automodz recently? They've told me 1-2 week wait for it to be in stock, but this thread makes me think otherwise.
i just bought a spoiler from them and they told me it was in stock so bought it and it arrived 3 days later.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium

Not recently. For a bit there was a problem with their checkout (PayPal) system. I'd like to buy one of their A91 spoilers. Maybe I'll try it again in a bit.

Edit: Nope, same PayPal error telling me to try an alternate payment method still and no means by which to select an alternate payment method that I can find. I emailed them (again) in attempt to give them money, but I did this the first time, with no response. As others have mentioned, they are terrible at communicators, which is unfortunate, because their products are absolutely gorgeous and fit like OEM kit. When I ordered from them before, I was told a relatively short time for the product to ship, it was 2 to 3x that wait, and they only responded to me because I threatened to do a charge-back.

Edit edit: Yes I have a PayPal account and yes it's in "good standing." Been using it without issue recently to both send and receive money. I logged into it between payment attempts to verify. If other people aren't having any issues maybe they blacklisted me from buying products from them because I threatened to do a charge-back? I know it will come as a shock to some here, but I can sorta come across as an asshole sometimes.

Last edited:

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Follow-up to my post above. They responded to my email within 12 hours! They kicked through an invoice for me on PayPal (within about 30mins of me responding) and I used my associated account to send 'em the cash for an A91 replica spoiler in the satin black finish. I emailed them and let them know I paid the invoice and they sent me back an email thanking me for my business within about 30mins. For awareness to anyone interested in buying an A91 replica spoiler: They said they have a handful in stock and ready to ship. So either I just got lucky with the quick response this time or they've had complaints and changed their ways. Regardless, happy ending to this story!
Sponsored