A91 replica spoiler

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I emailed them again on September 1st and they replied on the 2nd saying it “should be ready to ship” by the 12th. No updates or spoiler as of today - the 16th. Since I ordered on March 5, I now have waited 6 months. They “say” they have gloss spoiler ready to ship immediately and offered to give me one of those. No, I want Matte. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
Unf@#king believable. I agree with you totally. The matte one is the way to go. Man, I have scoured the internet looking for something like this, and no luck! But I'm not going to give them the benefit of a payment months and months and months before delivery.
Sponsored

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
I purchased the Rexspeed one from Speed Industries today and it has already shipped.

87gpe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Bronco, Tahoe
But is it matte and shaped like the one that came with the A91 edition?
it’s the A91 replica version, but I did not get matte since the existing carbon on my car isn’t matte.

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
Definitely let us know how it fits. I avoided Rexspeed because of all the posted quality and fitment issues from people on this Forum.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I bought a spoiler from them. It was a nightmare. Shipped the wrong part to the wrong address. Didn't inform me until I reached back out to them. First one they sent me came damaged due to being packaged poorly. I eventually ended up with the right piece without damage but man it took a while and was a seriously frustrating experience. That being said, they make a fantastic product. There's not a single blemish or otherwise on the V1 I received and the clear coat is evenly applied.

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Definitely let us know how it fits. I avoided Rexspeed because of all the posted quality and fitment issues from people on this Forum.
If you ever decide to go with the Rexspeed, if you finally, subsequently receive the one from Automodz afterwards, let me know and I will purchase it from you.

sojusoulja

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1996 BB NSX, 2003 GPW S2000
I purchased the Rexspeed one from Speed Industries today and it has already shipped.
Got mine today as well...ordered a few weeks ago. They returned a batch because of fitment issues and said this next one should be good to go. Weave is soso but for the price it's ok.

20210917_133027.jpg

20210917_133016.jpg

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I ordered the cf mirror caps and the cf A91 replica cf spoiler from Automodz. Initially, I sent an email because I had a question, and they were very responsive. Then after delays occurred, they ignored my emails. Ultimately, I waited FAR LESS time than many. Still, I had no expectations and was willing to wait however long it took. What frustrated me was that Automodz set expectations of immediate shipping and then ghosted me when that did not happen. The products look amazing and fit perfect, but customer service leaves much to be desired. I'm not sure what you could expect if your item arrived damaged or defective. In the end, I only waited a week past the promised date for the mirror caps and two weeks past the promised date for the spoiler.

Pros:
  • Fantastic fit and finish!

Cons:
  • Overpromise and underdeliver.
  • Communications leave much to desire.
  • Lack of transparency.
I love the looks and fit of the items I got, but I can not recommend them, and I will never buy anything from Automodz again.

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I ordered the carbon spoiler because their website said it was in stock, messaged them on insta last friday and emailed monday, still no response

ethanc

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I recently placed an order for matte black (because they seem to be the only replica alternative that has matte black), but reading about the issues with delays I’m wondering if I made a mistake and should go with rexpeed v4 instead. I emailed them and messaged them on instagram several days ago asking about stock for the a91 spoiler and no response…

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
Stay away from Automodz in Canada. Ordered my matte black A91 spoiler back in March. Haven’t seen the spoiler after several email responses over the months that it’s “almost done” or “shipping soon”; I still don’t have it. Now they have ghosted me for 2 months with no responses etc. They ignore my emails and they don’t have a phone # posted. I sold the Supra last week and don’t anticipate ever seeing the spoiler or my money. If by miracle it ever shows up..I’ll post it here for sale.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Stay away from Automodz in Canada. Ordered my matte black A91 spoiler back in March. Haven’t seen the spoiler after several email responses over the months that it’s “almost done” or “shipping soon”; I still don’t have it. Now they have ghosted me for 2 months with no responses etc. They ignore my emails and they don’t have a phone # posted. I sold the Supra last week and don’t anticipate ever seeing the spoiler or my money. If by miracle it ever shows up..I’ll post it here for sale.
Should have charged backed with your CC company. Damn now I'm worried about my order.
Sponsored