A91 replica spoiler

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Wow, so sad. I was really looking forward to ordering that spoiler!
During my first conversations with Automodz back In April I was also looking for the Matte version. Three months later (July) they told me they had the Carbon in stock if I wanted it right away, adding that it'd also be sturdier. Since I was tired of waiting I bit the bullet.
Glad I did, iIt's now installed and it looks sick. You can't go wrong with carbon fiber either if they still have some available from the second batch.
Also, I read other companies are hit and miss in terms of fitment but I don't think anyone has had fitment issues with Automodz. Mine was spot on and sits perfectly on the trunk.

IMG_5403.jpg
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
During my first conversations with Automodz back In April I was also looking for the Matte version. Three months later (July) they told me they had the Carbon in stock if I wanted it right away, adding that it'd also be sturdier. Since I was tired of waiting I bit the bullet.
Glad I did, iIt's now installed and it looks sick. You can't go wrong with carbon fiber either if they still have some available from the second batch.
Also, I read other companies are hit and miss in terms of fitment but I don't think anyone has had fitment issues with Automodz. Mine was spot on and sits perfectly on the trunk.

IMG_5403.jpg
A76248BC-D002-4DA5-8C50-6FA5C0FDF00D.jpeg

you're literally the red version of me. ? #nonA91gang

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Eyeballing that, I'm going to guess 15/18, but could be 13/15. Hard to tell from that angle.
You sir need to play the fucking lottery, that's the guess of the century! ? plus that pic doesn't have the new tires included, switched up to 285's and now the rear fits flush now. ?

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
Got mine too! To me this version is the best looking other than the functional big wings for track. Mine's from automodz as well, quality and fitment are top notch. Not in stock?

Attachments

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Got mine too! To me this version is the best looking other than the functional big wings for track. Mine's from automodz as well, quality and fitment are top notch. Not in stock?
When did you place your order, and what did you mean by "Not in stock"?

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
A870AA32-65DE-414F-B4C7-1204C655E5E2.jpeg

A91 spoiler from Speed Industries fitted while the cars in getting a ceramic coating applied

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nada - the way I see it, you have to at least quadruple the time they say it will take. They told me 2 weeks at the last update; so im guessing another 8. In stock means nothing.. could be in stock at a sweat shop deep in a Thai village. ? then it goes on a slow boat, to a ship that sits in the ocean off shore for 2 months etc. you get the idea.
Hey there, any update on the matte spoiler from Automodz?

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
I emailed them again on September 1st and they replied on the 2nd saying it “should be ready to ship” by the 12th. No updates or spoiler as of today - the 16th. Since I ordered on March 5, I now have waited 6 months. They “say” they have gloss spoiler ready to ship immediately and offered to give me one of those. No, I want Matte. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
Sponsored