A91 replica spoiler

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Are they charging you guys as soon as you place the orders, or when the order ships?

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
It looks like Automodz finally has some in stock and ready to ship (carbon finish at least). Received shipping/tracking confirmation today and package arrives on Thursday ?

Started with back and forth emails back in April so that's how long it took. It hasn't been my most memorable purchasing experience but at least it's finally on its way.

Are they charging you guys as soon as you place the orders, or when the order ships?
You get charged in full when you place the order.

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
I purchased a Rexpeed one from Speed Industry’s a couple of weeks back and it got delivered in about 10 days to the UK… carbon finish was pretty decent to be fair, but it’s getting sprayed gloss black so wasn’t too fussed (I know, it’s a waste of a carbon finish! blah blah haha)

I’ll hopefully have the car beginning of next month and on it’ll go right away

hwnstyle21

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
It looks like Automodz finally has some in stock and ready to ship (carbon finish at least). Received shipping/tracking confirmation today and package arrives on Thursday ?

Started with back and forth emails back in April so that's how long it took. It hasn't been my most memorable purchasing experience but at least it's finally on its way.

You get charged in full when you place the order.
Well hopefully they have extra stock of the gloss carbon finish. If not I guess I can expect the spoiler by Christmas.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
just got my tracking info....maybe i lucked out and timed it right

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I am interested in getting the A91 EDITION SPOILER. I would like the one that matches the OEM satin black aero pieces on the bottom of the car (front lip, side skirts, and diffuser). Therefore, would that be the Matte Black in the material selection box? The other non-carbon selection is Gloss Black, so I would like to hear from someone that matched the OEM pieces as well. (And would greatly appreciate any pictures of it installed).

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
There is no rhyme or reason. I’ve been waiting on a Matte spoiler since March. They reached out last week after I inquired about the status of my order from March. They said they were busy making carbon fiber spoilers and are moving on to the Matte finally. They said another 2 weeks - we’ll see.
Did you finally receive your matte finish spoiler. This is the one I'm interested in since it should be the finish that matches the OEM satin finish of the pieces on the bottom of the car. If you did, would greatly appreciate some pictures.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
i got mine today looks like the fit is going to be good...did you guys add more 3m tape? if so what type?

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
Did you finally receive your matte finish spoiler. This is the one I'm interested in since it should be the finish that matches the OEM satin finish of the pieces on the bottom of the car. If you did, would greatly appreciate some pictures.
Unfortunately I have not, but no surprise there. I ordered and paid for it March 5th. July 29 they said 2 more weeks, which is about now. Hopefully I’ll get it soon, I’m confident the Matte will be exactly like the other trim on the car. You just need to decide if you can wait up to 6 months for the product. I am mystified as to the delays but at this point who cares - I’m over it. The excitement is gone for me. I did the A91 rear quarter hash stripes myself and have been just enjoying them for now. Will definitely post up pics when it eventually arrives.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are lucky since you guys are getting it when the hype died out haha. It was an arms race to ordering as soon as they announced the A91 style

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
Unfortunately I have not, but no surprise there. I ordered and paid for it March 5th. July 29 they said 2 more weeks, which is about now. Hopefully I’ll get it soon, I’m confident the Matte will be exactly like the other trim on the car. You just need to decide if you can wait up to 6 months for the product. I am mystified as to the delays but at this point who cares - I’m over it. The excitement is gone for me. I did the A91 rear quarter hash stripes myself and have been just enjoying them for now. Will definitely post up pics when it eventually arrives.
many updates ? It says in stock

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
Nada - the way I see it, you have to at least quadruple the time they say it will take. They told me 2 weeks at the last update; so im guessing another 8. In stock means nothing.. could be in stock at a sweat shop deep in a Thai village. ? then it goes on a slow boat, to a ship that sits in the ocean off shore for 2 months etc. you get the idea.

Armando

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nada - the way I see it, you have to at least quadruple the time they say it will take. They told me 2 weeks at the last update; so im guessing another 8. In stock means nothing.. could be in stock at a sweat shop deep in a Thai village. ? then it goes on a slow boat, to a ship that sits in the ocean off shore for 2 months etc. you get the idea.
Wow, so sad. I was really looking forward to ordering that spoiler!
Sponsored