AA Downpipe and Injen catback

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Like most have said, the DP adds some volume but not a ton. I would still recommend this exhaust as it’s plenty quiet in comfort mode and quite loud in sport! More video to come. Sorry for wind. **I may be crazy, but I did the install myself and think a downpipe is easier than the damn catback, solo**

I think this is what people spending $2700+ on the magnaflow want theirs to sound like :):)

Sponsored

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Nah, I want my car to sound like this and it does 🙂

Also idk where you got $2700 + from. I paid a little over $2300 for mine

Richjuss718

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Quick question I read on forums that the injen exhaust has valve rattle true ? Also is there any annoying drone inside ?

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Quick question I read on forums that the injen exhaust has valve rattle true ? Also is there any annoying drone inside ?
certainly is on cold start! Zero in either mode once the car is warmed up. Let me
Report back on drone! There is a little in sport mode, but I haven’t been on the highway in comfort mode yet. The difference with the valve open/close is stark, even without the downpipe it was significant inside and outside of the car…even more so with the DP

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Nah, I want my car to sound like this and it does 🙂
funny how similar they are, honestly! Do you have a muffler on both sides? Injen isnt modular so you have two straight through mufflers, but everything under the car is 3.5”. The difference in sport and comfort is very similar to yours as well!

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
funny how similar they are, honestly! Do you have a muffler on both sides? Injen isnt modular so you have two straight through mufflers, but everything under the car is 3.5”. The difference in sport and comfort is very similar to yours as well!
I'm running a muffler on the non valved side and straight pipe on the valved side. So there's a much bigger difference with the valve open.
Sponsored