Not open for further replies.

nickkim1499

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LE Supra
Definitely interested in the no CEL guaranteed DP. Question, will running this downpipe with a catback without a tune hurt the car? Also would it throw a CEL if I put a catback?
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Definitely interested in the no CEL guaranteed DP. Question, will running this downpipe with a catback without a tune hurt the car? Also would it throw a CEL if I put a catback?
Hey running it without a tune won't hurt the car. But better to tune for max gains. No CEL with a catback either.

Let me know if you'd like pricing on an Active Autowerks DP, one of the few that are guaranteed no CEL.

-Josh

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
1) No, it should be fine. It shouldn't be enough to cause your engine to run lean unless you damaged the sensors when installing the down pipe.

2) Nope, I am running it with an HKS catback. No CEL. A CEL will be from O2 sensor which is attached to the downpipe, the catback doesn't matter.

HATED1

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
86, 370z, 350z, 240sx
Im also interested in pricing for AA catted DP shipped to 98516. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
1) No, it should be fine. It shouldn't be enough to cause your engine to run lean unless you damaged the sensors when installing the down pipe.

2) Nope, I am running it with an HKS catback. No CEL. A CEL will be from O2 sensor which is attached to the downpipe, the catback doesn't matter.
This is the exact same setup i will be running in the next couple weeks. Just curious do you have any drone with the HKS catback?

I ran the AA DP without a tune for over a month before i tuned and didn't have any issues or CEL so as long as you install correctly and just check your work after you should be fine.

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
This is the exact same setup i will be running in the next couple weeks. Just curious do you have any drone with the HKS catback?
Yes, there is a soft but noticeable drone to the exhaust note in cabin.

I don't find videos and sound recordings helpful to hear drone, so as a point of comparison, it is less than the drone from my A80 (headers, 3.5" pipes, high flow cat and HKS Super Drager catback) which is quieter than many aftermarket setups.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
No CEL with this setup + any catback exhaust
It also does not hurt the car, in theory, it's better for the car since it reduces restrictions and allows more air flow

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Im also interested in pricing for AA catted DP shipped to 98516. Please send me a PM. Thanks!
Sending a message now.

-Josh

nickkim1499

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LE Supra
Awesome! I'm wondering what pricing is gonna be for the AA catted to be shipped to 75063 and estimated ship time?

Last edited:

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Awesome! I'm wondering what pricing is gonna be for the AA catted to be shipped to 75063 and estimated ship time?
Sending a message now.

-Josh

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT