Active Autowerke Catted Downpipe

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
I purchased a used 2021 A91 with a Titan catless downpipe and Armaspeed cold air kit, no other mods. Like the way it sounds but don't want the CEL. Have been looking at the AA catted downpipe. Have been reading some confusing posts. If I switch to the AA catted DP - will that take care of the CEL without running any other mods, tunes, etc.? TIA

nebulous13

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT Supra CU Later Grey
Hi! My 2023 manual shows up soon and I plan to rip the AA Catted downpipe off my 2020 before I trade it in. 2023 is not tuneable AFAIK, but I love the sound of the AA DP. Can I put the AA on my 2023 with no tune or will that trigger a CEL?

Thanks!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I purchased a used 2021 A91 with a Titan catless downpipe and Armaspeed cold air kit, no other mods. Like the way it sounds but don't want the CEL. Have been looking at the AA catted downpipe. Have been reading some confusing posts. If I switch to the AA catted DP - will that take care of the CEL without running any other mods, tunes, etc.? TIA
yes the active autowerke will not trigger the check engine light. No tuner needed

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Yup, no tune needed and will not trigger a CEL. Yes you can message or text us for pricing!

-Josh
Sponsored