Active exhaust options?

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Damn really? All the videos I've seen it's loud as hell, then again they're in normal mode but they're flooring it.
I haven’t installed my HKS system yet. But I’ve read comments about the valves staying stuck open. So that could also be a possibility from the videos you watched
Sponsored

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
So magnaflow flow > borla because of fitment and tips? Where does boost logic land?
boostlogic lands at the top of the food chain! I have one paired with the Boostlogic Catless DP and the sound is amazing!

Booztin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Damn really? All the videos I've seen it's loud as hell, then again they're in normal mode but they're flooring it.
Some mics are more sensitive than others, some people record inside outside, warmed up / cold , surroundings and distances recorded all play a factor as well. I always found exhaust videos were more helpful to figure out what tone you want rather than loudness.

in cabin with windows up valve closed it’s damn near oem for being catless dp + CBE

OP
OP
Mason

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
boostlogic lands at the top of the food chain! I have one paired with the Boostlogic Catless DP and the sound is amazing!
Does it hang low in the back? I have a steep drive way and I don’t think it has the clearance based on the photos.

I wish they advertised clearances aswell

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does it hang low in the back? I have a steep drive way and I don’t think it has the clearance based on the photos.

The exhaust does appear to hang low but not enough to bottom out imo. I know for sure the Tomei exhaust hangs lower then the Boostlogic’s. I’ll take some pictures of ground clearance and post it up for you this evening.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

B901096F-64AD-4F73-9B46-2E37D3235163.jpeg

Lowered on Eibachs

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

585F776F-8B8D-4EC9-B89B-FD8B0946580C.jpeg

AWE hangs lower then the Boostlogic

OP
OP
Mason

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Wow thanks a lot. I’ll hit up my buddy that has magnaflow and see his clearance

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow thanks a lot. I’ll hit up my buddy that has magnaflow and see his clearance
I know two other Supra owners with the Magnaflow exhaust and to compare the two, I think the AWE sounds better IMO.

OP
OP
Mason

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
N
I know two other Supra owners with the Magnaflow exhaust and to compare the two, I think the AWE sounds better IMO.
Needs to be valved tho. As far as I know, awe doesn’t offer valves

Reactions: zrk

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N

Needs to be valved tho. As far as I know, awe doesn’t offer valves
No valve option for AWE but I don’t think it needs it. It’s nice and aggressive when you’re on it and nice and smooth at normal driving. What’s really nice is there’s no drowning!!

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
I love the sound of the HKS exhaust based off the videos I've seen. But it seems like the quiet mode on that exhaust is just as loud as the sport ?
The only time that I think it's loud is when I first start the engine in the morning. Once the car is warmed-up the HKS system is not much louder than the stock-just better tone.

Geauxtigers17

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Had mine put on a couple of weeks ago. The y-pipe is way off and pushes the entire exhaust to to driver side. Once it’s warm it rubs the heat shields and makes really annoying vibrating noises. I’m still waiting to hear back from them on how to remedy the situation. It’s been close to a week with no reply.

Attachments

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had mine put on a couple of weeks ago. The y-pipe is way off and pushes the entire exhaust to to driver side. Once it’s warm it rubs the heat shields and makes really annoying vibrating noises. I’m still waiting to hear back from them on how to remedy the situation. It’s been close to a week with no reply.
Yeah thats odd to be off center like that. I know for sure mine doesn’t fit like that. I would reach out to Jose at Boostlogic and he should be able to resolved it for. Also keep in mind that they were out for FL2K so response might be delayed a bit. Good luck! Let us know

Geauxtigers17

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Yeah thats odd to be off center like that. I know for sure mine doesn’t fit like that. I would reach out to Jose at Boostlogic and he should be able to resolved it for. Also keep in mind that they were out for FL2K so response might be delayed a bit. Good luck! Let us know
Zohair replied and it looks like they will be sending another exhaust so hopefully this one works. I'm sure everything will work out fine. I will say, it sounds incredible paired with my AMS catless downpipe!
Sponsored